By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Mute City (BEST SONG EVER!)

Hellz yeah.
In general I don't like that type of music but it works for F-Zero X for two reasons:
1. No vocals.
2. Hilariously over the top.

And yeah I liked the original best (I mean the original, I haven't heard the Melee one) but this is still good.
*Goes to play F-Zero X*

Around the Network

I perfer Luigi's Mansion music.

Mute City = best track ever in F-Zero

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Soriku said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
Not bad, but I like the Melee version a bit more. Of course, I have the SNES original still burrowed in my skull since it was released so that will always be the definitive version.

I heard the Brawl version of White Land, which finally madei t in (not as a stage though...) though my favorite version of that songis from the F-Zero Arranged album.

Vids now.

Vids of what?

There's White Land, but Idon't think any of the arrange album's tracks are on youtube.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

There are so many great SSBB songs, but the one posted by Soriku sounds like some crap eighties TV show main theme or one of those eighties metal bands terrorizing the world back then and called "classics" today. Ab-so-lu-tely horrible, my ears are bleeding, I have to buy some earmuffs. But there's of course no accounting for taste...

Anyway: Thank you, Soriku, for letting me know that there's also some really ugly music in SSBB. I'm warned now but nevertheless I want to know one thing: Are there any plans to release the soundtrack on CD (or is it already released in Japan)? If yes, I'll buy the soundtrack and skip the song in the first post for the rest of my life.

Around the Network

Eh, hmm. the greatest songs are obviously... :

Mt. Dedede Theme: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=itzhyb3T4D4

Legend of Zelda Main Theme : http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HfRCoLnwv8w

Tetris Type A : http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi_cpSJhzIE

Tetris Type B : http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GgMNVzGfjZU

In these four songs you will find enlightenment.

This song is "Smashing!"

Soriku said:
okr said:
There are so many great SSBB songs, but the one posted by Soriku sounds like some crap eighties TV show main theme or one of those eighties metal bands terrorizing the world back then and called "classics" today. Ab-so-lu-tely horrible, my ears are bleeding, I have to buy some earmuffs. But there's of course no accounting for taste...

Anyway: Thank you, Soriku, for letting me know that there's also some really ugly music in SSBB. I'm warned now but nevertheless I want to know one thing: Are there any plans to release the soundtrack on CD (or is it already released in Japan)? If yes, I'll by the soundtrack and skip the song in the first post for the rest of my life.

...... PHAILURE.

Seen what I wrote about taste? I did not call your taste a failure, in my first post I just pointed out that I hate the cheap eighties metal music style. I hated it back then on the radio, I hate it in video games and everywhere else (and *sigh* this 80s crap seems to be everywhere until today). My 13 years old nephew also wants to convince everybody else of his music taste like you in your numerous video game music threads (e.g. those where you ask others about their favourite video music songs/composers but keep posting your own favourites over & over). That's normal, many people (incl. myself) were the same at your age.

So will the soundtrack be released on CD?

i've got the track playing now from OST, trying to recall from the music which level it actually was (haven't played as much melee as the rest of you)

This music ends all music!