By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you wish Zelda U was going to look like Uncharted 4?

No, because then it wouldn't be a Wii U game.

Around the Network

Why cant they make a Zelda like the one where they were showing off the Us graphics?

The U still does not have a game that looks as good as it. CGI maybe?

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Serious_frusting said:

It wasn't CGI, you could change the lighting and camera angle to prove that.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
curl-6 said:
Serious_frusting said:

It wasn't CGI, you could change the lighting and camera angle to prove that.

link please? to me that trailer was pure BS, if not CGI then it was simply a tech demo in a powerfull PC

Look up some previews or on youtube.

And I don't see anything in that demo Wii U couldn't pull off. It was 720p after all.

If you mean realisit ctexturing vs cel shading , then yes. If you mean lame story, then no. =)

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

Around the Network

I could have gotten on board with a more realistic Zelda before I saw the trailer.
After seeing the trailer - I would answer with no.

I love the way the new Zelda looks. It's almost like a playable Studio Ghibli. This is the first time I've truly been excited for a new Zelda game in a very very long time (decades).

I prefer the style that Nintendo chose. Looks gorgeous. That said, Uncharted 4's style is awesome too.

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

I'd rather have the lasting art than some shiny realistic graphics that in two years will look old.

no, but im not happy with how Zelda looks anyway. I liked what they initally showed better. Getting tired of this cel shaded stuff

spurgeonryan said:
Darc Requiem said:
Why the hell would I want Zelda to look like Uncharted 4? Silly thread topic.

Because....ummmm....it looks amazing! Are you serious? That tech demo from tw years ago. Link fighting the spider. Realistic Zelda. What everyone was expecting to see.

I am happy with what we have, but eventually want Uncharted like visuals just to see how Zelda will look.

I'm really glad that 85% of the respondents disagree with you.  Zelda has roots on the NES and that is where they should stay.  Colorful enemies, colorful worlds, an otherworldly feel that doesn't make you think of Indiana Jones.  As someone else in this thread said...the only game within Nintendo's franchises that I'd like to see go a little more "realistic" would be Metroid.