By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you wish Zelda U was going to look like Uncharted 4?

EricFabian said:
vivster said:
I'd like to have it at least a decent resolution or AA but even that is apparently too much to ask.

because we already know already know about the resolution and AA right?

Yeah, because past games on Wii U just scream that this open world game will run at 1080p60.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

no way!

uncharted looks so generic and ordinary its ugly.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Generally I would have said yes, but Link is so damn sexy in that trailer, so I think I can live with it. I think it would be nice to one day have another Zelda game in the style that was shown as an example of what WiiU is capable of.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

vivster said:
EricFabian said:
vivster said:
I'd like to have it at least a decent resolution or AA but even that is apparently too much to ask.

Yeah, because past games on Wii U just scream that this open world game will run at 1080p60.

Wind Waker HD runs at 1080p and Zelda screens were released at 1080p too, so maybe there's a slight possibility for the game to run at 1080p30(asking for 1080p60 on Wii U is just like asking for it on PS4, quite a hard thing to do with demanding games graphically wise). I'm quite sure Wii U doesn't have the power to run what was shown at 1080p, but it's a possibility anyway, since Nintendo usually releases screens at the game's native resolution.

vivster said:
EricFabian said:
vivster said:

I'm sure that you don't know the resolution of this game :)

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network

No because it would look worse than UC due to not as powerful hardware. It looks marvelous as it is.

If a new Nintendo console would have amazingly good graphics (at least as much as its competitors) I would like them to do it, because it would be the best looking game ever. Not saying Zelda U isn't, not saying that it is either though.

Yep.

RazorDragon said:

Wind Waker HD runs at 1080p and Zelda screens were released at 1080p too, so maybe there's a slight possibility for the game to run at 1080p30(asking for 1080p60 on Wii U is just like asking for it on PS4, quite a hard thing to do with demanding games graphically wise). I'm quite sure Wii U doesn't have the power to run what was shown at 1080p, but it's a possibility anyway, since Nintendo usually releases screens at the game's native resolution.

Sadly I stopped getting my hopes up after MK8. WW is not even close as demanding as Zelda U.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

EricFabian said:

I'm sure that you don't know the resolution of this game :)

I'm sure that I'm able to make an educated guess based on previous data.

No.... both look gorgeous in their own way. But damn LoZ impressed me a lot :-O

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

A Zelda game like that would be too weird. When I say realistic Zelda I mean something along the lines of the tech demo, TP, or OoT 3D.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata