By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you wish Zelda U was going to look like Uncharted 4?

vivster said:
EricFabian said:

I'm sure that you don't know the resolution of this game :)

I'm sure that I'm able to make an educated guess based on previous data.

of course you can. But in the end, is just a guess

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network

Short answer, NEVER.

No it has a great art style that goes well with the fantasy setting, simple as that.

Buying order: Switch, better pc

If you're talking graphics (prettiness) then I wish all games looked at good as uncharted.

Zero999 said:

Short answer, NEVER.

What's your long answer? NEEEEEEVER? :P

Around the Network

no, next question! 

What is the colour of the red firetruck?

God no. It wouldn't even be a Zelda game anymore...

No just NO!!!!

LOL NO!

Zelda U is perfect the way it is except for Links face but what we saw was limited so he might look good in other face expressions

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

If you mean having an average joe generic person no thank you.

If you mean realistic VS art style well maybe.

TBH Having a realistic Zelda would be better in case they plan on bringing another one to WiiU.

Wind waker was "art styley" Twilight Princess was not and came out later it looked like shit day1 because it looked old.
If they plan on bringing 2 Zelda games to the WiiU that look completely different bring out the realistic one first as long as the visuals are still kinda "fresh" and then make the art style game later on when the system is showing its age.

But tbh I like the art style of Zelda2015 (the characters look strange but I had the same problem with wind waker)
and I wouldn't mind if there will never ever be a realistic zelda again

You know some people are sick of cell shading or comic look etc. because of 1-10 games but 1000 games try to look realistic I am more sick of pseudo-realism than I am sick of cell shading) i mean just look at skyrim the game looks like shit PS2 textures everywhere.