By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When will Mario Kart 8 outshine Mario Kart Super Circuit

Tagged games:

Mario Kart 8>Super Circuit

1 month 26 20.97%

2 months 13 10.48%

3 months 7 5.65%

End of 2014 54 43.55%

End of it's lifetime 19 15.32%

Never 5 4.03%

Total:124
Max King of the Wild said:
curl-6 said:

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Your compulsive need to be a negative nancy and rain on everybody's parade.

Sorry you feel like me using logic, common sense and math to address people's comments is being a negative nancy

Wouldn't be a problem if you did it in a mature manner.

Around the Network

Wouldn't be a problem if you did it in a mature manner.

Only one not being mature is you really by being oversensitive and "shooting the messenger" that ridiculous predictions are being pointed out.

It'll definitely outsell Super Circuit, but I don't feel like trying to figure out when!

Only one not being mature is you really by being oversensitive and "shooting the messenger" that ridiculous predictions are being pointed out.

You spammed three comments on a row and treated the whole thing like a school yard grudge.

curl-6 said:

You spammed three comments on a row and treated the whole thing like a school yard grudge.

1. Learn what spam is. 2. Nothing about pointing out how poll options are garbage is treating it like a school yard grudge. 3. #dealwithit. 4. Padlibs, and drake tolu isn't everyone's parade

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

1. Learn what spam is. 2. Nothing about pointing out how poll options are garbage is treating it like a school yard grudge. 3. #dealwithit. 4. Padlibs, and drake tolu isn't everyone's parade

Exhibit A.

curl-6 said

Exhibit A.

If that's exhibit a then you have no reason to be all over my nuts right now since the exhibit came after you've been all over my nuts.... Think about that for a second. I was on topic with my posts before you came. Since then this conversation dwindled. Because of you. You've posted nothing on topic and have been shooting the messenger 

By the end of 2015.

Probably 3-4m by the end of 2014.

RuRo said:
By the end of 2015.

Probably 3-4m by the end of 2014.

Pretty much what I expect 

drake_tolu said:
drake_tolu said:
I predict 6,000,000 on the end of this year, so: 2014!

And people said there wasn't a camp who had ridiculous expectations for this game. Dude, get your expectations in order. It will be around that end of 2016

think for yourself, please, this is MY prediction.

6mil? WiiU has 6mil sales now! Lifetime sounds good but end of 2014? Good luck to you!