By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN's top 5 game announcements of E3

Betas should no be there. Should be full announcement for full games. Mine would look like this.

5. Uncharted 4
4. Ori and the blind forest
3. Crackdown 3
2. Far Cry 4
1. Halo MCC

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:

Just out of curiosity, since you included a remake/remastering in your top 5, where would you rank a remake of Majora's Mask? 

And I personally think the Halo remake + beta of Halo 5 is a lot better! I say this from an unbiased perspective as I haven't played both games. Although I might lend TLOS in the future, my friend has a PS3 + copy. 

I've never played Majoras Mask and I dont own a 3DS so I wouldn't be hyped. I expect it would be a very big deal to existing Zelda fans and 3DS owners. Halo is also very exciting but my mind is already made up on getting a PS4. If I ever get an XBox One the Master Chief collection would probably be one of my first purchases. Like I said theres was a ton of announcements but I tend to lean towards the systems I already own or plan on owning.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

SubiyaCryolite said:
spemanig said:
TheBoneCollector said:

Like a dozen other games last gen..sorry we didnt see any gameplay was expected.......Maybe for nintendo fans it was impressive, for anyone who played the vast numebr of big open world games thre last 7 + years it was been there done that.

Are you seriously implying that Nintendo fans haven't played any other open world game for the last 7+ years!? Jesus Christ. This one looks better than all of them and it hasn't even shown gameplay yet.

Too soon to call it better than Skrim (94 MC) or RDR (95 MC) off that trailer.

But, Skyrim is empty and boring and RDR is just GTA with horses /s

I mean, usual logic around here... ;)

mii-gamer said:
BigBrain said:
mii-gamer said:
So basically Nintendo won!
Nice!

No they never, zero indie and third party support is NOT what the industry needs or wants.

Industry wants great games that is why they win

Yep and having more developers make great games for your system, including third part's and indies, is how the industry wins, not a handfull of first party titles.

BigBrain said:

Yep and having more developers make great games for your system, including third part's and indies, is how the industry wins, not a handfull of first party titles.

Basically you are salty that nintendo had the best announcements? LOL

Around the Network
mii-gamer said:
BigBrain said:

Basically you are salty that nintendo had the best announcements? LOL

? You are the one spinning and salty cause nintendos systems lack dev support and games, nintendo as usualy are way behind and had toe worst announcements, zero indies, third party's to augment there 1-2 good first party games. Most were not until 2015, and just trailers. Devils third and the rest did not look good. 1 zeldas trailer does not make e3.

BigBrain said:

? You are the one spinning and salty cause nintendos systems lack dev support and games, nintendo as usualy are way behind and had toe worst announcements, zero indies, third party's to augment there 1-2 good first party games. Most were not until 2015, and just trailers. Devils third and the rest did not look good. 1 zeldas trailer does not make e3.

Spin?

The media and the community speaks for itself. Zelda at number one. Lmfao

mii-gamer said:
BigBrain said:

Spin?

The media and the community speaks for itself. Zelda at number one. Lmfao

Show me all the media and community saying nintendo is #1? IGN? Sorry but nintendo is near irrelevant for a reason. Other games like witcher 3, etcc.. will blow away Zelda.

Using LMFAO does not make it easy to take you seriously

Please show how all ther communty and media agree, I have seen numerous Sony won e3 articles.

BigBrain said:

Show me all the media and community saying nintendo is #1? IGN? Sorry but nintendo is near irrelevant for a reason. Other games like witcher 3, etcc.. will blow away Zelda.

Using LMFAO does not make it easy to take you seriously

Please show how all ther communty and media agree, I have seen numerous Sony won e3 articles.

Including Ign, gamespot

Oh look eurogamer

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-06-13-directly-to-you-nintendo-wins-e3-on-its-own-terms

dem wii u exclusives

http://time.com/2867954/best-games-of-e3-2014/

Nintendo best conferance

http://metro.co.uk/2014/06/13/metro-gamecentral-best-of-e3-2014-awards-4759950/

http://gadgets.ndtv.com/games/features/nintendo-might-have-won-e3-but-needed-more-for-2014-539656

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/06/11/nintendo-won-e3_n_5484592.html

What a shocking list! No Splatoon, no Master Chief Collection, no Star Fox, no nothing!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---