By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda U Analyzed and Explained! My Theory of Where and When the Next Game will be Set

DanneSandin said:

I kinda hope now that Nintendo messed up and that they didn't take that into consideration ^^

well they said they wanted to change most things so there is still hope for your analysis to be correct

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

I agree that it's most likely a sequel to Skyward Sword...or at least falls between Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time.

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

kljesta64 said:
DanneSandin said:

I kinda hope now that Nintendo messed up and that they didn't take that into consideration ^^

well they said they wanted to change most things so there is still hope for your analysis to be correct

The Sun rises in the West in Hyrule confirmed!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Great analysis, Danne! I wonder if some characters from SS will return or not!( I am not talking about any particular character...)

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

Great analysis, Danne! I wonder if some characters from SS will return or not!( I am not talking about any particular character...)

Well Im prettty sure Zelda and Link will return ;)

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
AZWification said:

Characters besides Zelda and Link, silly Danne!

AZWification said:
DanneSandin said:
AZWification said:

Pretty interesting findings, nice work.

Here is an additional gamexplain analysis of the trailer:

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:

Pretty interesting findings, nice work.

Here is an additional gamexplain analysis of the trailer:

That's a great vid! And it gave me some more to think about.

After watching this analyzes I'm more inclined to believe that this will be a sequel to SS. Why? Because of the statues and the "lost technologies". What do I mean by that? I mean the beast-machine that attacks Link, and Link's speciel arrow. I believe both of these items are of an old and now lost civilization, from before the Hylians escapted to the sky i Skyloft.

Considering the beast-machine and the statues are all covered in moss and grass, and feature similar design, I believe these are from an ancient time that were more advanced than what we are used to see in Zelda games. Something has awaken these machines and are using this old technology, I believe. This forces Link to adapt and fight fire with fire, hence his special arrow.

Ancient old technology, that's what we're looking at, and I believe that fits very well with a sequel to SS.

DanneSandin said:
AZWification said:

I will forgive you because that kitty is really cute!