By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I'm starting to fear that The Order 1886 is going to be the PS4s Ryse

Tagged games:

That first gameplay video they released...looked like shit. I wouldn't expect anything from it. Something about mixing a dark atmosphere and slow gameplay without actually being scary really makes games boring.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network

The gameplay in their conference looked pretty bland, with more cutscenes than gameplay...it seemed like every few seconds they needed to show you a cinematic instead of leaving you in the action. With that said, when the cutscenes go away, the game seems to be a good, albeit standard, third person shooter.

I hope not, I need a good excuse to buy a ps4 and I currently have none.

Something...Something...Games...Something

Am I the only one who likes 3rd person shooters anymore? I thought the combat and weapons looked great in the game and that's the same impressions people have had playing it. If the 3rd person shooting and guns are extremely good I don't understand people complaining about it. I love games like Gears of War and even the setting looks awesome. Feels like people complaining for the sake of complaining when it comes to the gameplay.

Im not worried yet. I have not seen much, and the E3 previews are fairly excited and positive about the game. So will wait and see.

PSN ID: clemens-nl