By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Thuway exposed again. Can we just stop listening to this guy now?

This guy is an insider, but just a very bad one, he totally interprets informations he gets.



Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

 PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

 

Around the Network

whether this guy has insider information or not really isn't the point to me..

...i'm just tired of insiders. i enjoy an epic reveal that is well crafted by a profession marketing team. these insiders just spoil my fun, spoil the surprise, and probably damage the industry by telling half-truths that create lofty expectations that no development team can meet.

let the marketing teams do their jobs.



The poor guy has dun goofed!



                
       ---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

kitler53 said:
whether this guy has insider information or not really isn't the point to me..

...i'm just tired of insiders. i enjoy an epic reveal that is well crafted by a profession marketing team. these insiders just spoil my fun, spoil the surprise, and probably damage the industry by telling half-truths that create lofty expectations that no development team can meet.

let the marketing teams do their jobs.


True, cant imagine the reaction to a new " Souls " game revealed on PS4 without leaks.



Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

 PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

 

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
He does not have insider information, this guy is a fraud, he works this way.

He sees someone talking about a game, like one website or other so called " insiders" starting rumours and he then tweets that same information saying his " informers" leak this to him .

Sometimes he makes tweets with obvious shit that everyone knows it will hapen.

He is an attention whore plain and simple.


This. 

can believe i once thought this guy was legit. he is SO full of shit. and honestly, he is a sony fanboy and his "leaks" show it. this guy is sony's misterXmedia. 



Around the Network
bananaking21 said:


This. 

can believe i once thought this guy was legit. he is SO full of shit. and honestly, he is a sony fanboy and his "leaks" show it. this guy is sony's misterXmedia. 

to much credit for this guy to be compared with misterX



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

lol. Exact same thing as IGN and there Last Guardian is cancelled "scoop".

If you post everything you hear without confirmation, you are bound to eventually be wrong.



kirby007 said:
bananaking21 said:


This. 

can believe i once thought this guy was legit. he is SO full of shit. and honestly, he is a sony fanboy and his "leaks" show it. this guy is sony's misterXmedia. 

to much credit for this guy to be compared with misterX


MisterX is a lot more entertaining, ill give him that. 



who the hell is this guy anyway? I've never heard of him...



I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Lol, Naughty Dog done gone end this man "career".



Thanks jlmurph!