By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict: Which consoles exclusives will sell the most combined this fall/holdiay?

Which console exclusives combined will sell the most?

WiiU's 216 50.82%

XB1's 82 19.29%

PS4's 112 26.35%

Statistical Tie 13 3.06%

Total:423

I will keep track of sales as soon as the first game releases.

Around the Network

Wii U because of Smash and Japan.

No one gives a crap about Fantasia, Sunset Overdrive comes out the same day as Assassin's Creed and rumored GTAV release, will be completely forgotten about by the wider market, Forza is cross-gen, so even though X1 version will sell far more it will have a slight impact on sales.

PS4 only has two, and one is cross gen

Forza and LBP on 360 and PS3 won't help their sales on next gen either.

Burek said:
cheshirescat said:
Ka-pi96 said:
AnthonyW86 said:
Ps4, though i don't know if these are trackable:

Lily Bergamo
N++

Is that confirmed to release this year yet?

From what I've heard it's turned into Let It Die, which is disappointing if true.

That is correct, Lily Bergamo is now called Let it Die, and it will be a digital free-to-play game.

Everytime I read that it makes me shudder.  I know we knew next to nothing about Lily Bergamo to begin with, but it certainly seemed to have that unique suda 51 style (not always a good thing) at least.  Really, just about anything sounds like it has more potential than what Let It Die showed, to me at any rate.

Seece said:

Yeah, I do not understand that move by microsoft and sony.  To an extent I can see why some new ips are going cross gen at this time to try and establish an audience and a following before fully embracing this gen and getting people to come with them, but for established first party franchises?  It doesn't seem to accomplish anything when trying to establish a base for the new hardware, especially a full year after launch.  Maybe they see it as some sort of swan song/last hurrah.

Around the Network
cheshirescat said:
Seece said:

Yeah, I do not understand that move by microsoft and sony.  To an extent I can see why some new ips are going cross gen at this time to try and establish an audience and a following before fully embracing this gen and getting people to come with them, but for established first party franchises?  It doesn't seem to accomplish anything when trying to establish a base for the new hardware, especially a full year after launch.  Maybe they see it as some sort of swan song/last hurrah.

Hats off to them tho, who would have though MS would be developing first party titles for 360 in its 9th year. This really needs to end for Sony and MS in 2015 tho, 9 years support is more than sufficient.

It will be interesting to see if SMB on 3DS will limit the sales of the Wii-U version, especially since it's set to launch earlier.

And i guess there is no way to expand the time range a bit and add The Last of Us ps4 to the mix? :-p.

Last of Us is definitely summer lol

Still PS4 guys. Come on. E3 proved it. They have nothing to keep momentum heading into the fall.

lold at all the ps4 votes

do people actually read the op and poll, or just vote for theire favourite console?