By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict: Which consoles exclusives will sell the most combined this fall/holdiay?

Which console exclusives combined will sell the most?

WiiU's 216 50.82%

XB1's 82 19.29%

PS4's 112 26.35%

Statistical Tie 13 3.06%

Total:423
cheshirescat said:
Seece said:
Forza and LBP on 360 and PS3 won't help their sales on next gen either.

Yeah, I do not understand that move by microsoft and sony.  To an extent I can see why some new ips are going cross gen at this time to try and establish an audience and a following before fully embracing this gen and getting people to come with them, but for established first party franchises?  It doesn't seem to accomplish anything when trying to establish a base for the new hardware, especially a full year after launch.  Maybe they see it as some sort of swan song/last hurrah.

is LBP3 confirmed for PS3? from the LBP website they only state PS4. 

Edit: yeah it seems in twitter they confirmed it. stupid decision if you ask me. 

Around the Network
spemanig said:
Still PS4 guys. Come on. E3 proved it. They have nothing to keep momentum heading into the fall.

I think you misread the question.

In terms of Software sales of Exclusive ? I don't think Little big planet 3 and driveclub are going to match nintendo's exclusive holiday lineup, especially with Smash Bros leading the charge.

nintendo

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Single game: Smash
Combined exclusives: XboxOne
Sony will have most of it sales from the big third party games this year.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Wait here guys, are we talking exclusives for home consoles AND handhelds? Because I don't think Smash has been confirmed to be coming to Wii U this year, has it?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
mii-gamer said:
spemanig said:
Still PS4 guys. Come on. E3 proved it. They have nothing to keep momentum heading into the fall.

I think you misread the question.

In terms of Software sales of Exclusive ? I don't think Little big planet 3 and driveclub are going to match nintendo's exclusive holiday lineup, especially with Smash Bros leading the charge.

Yeah, I did lmao look at me jumping the gun. Definitely Nintendo. TLoU and Halo will sell well, too.

Masterchief collection will outsell all of sony/nintendo exclsuive combined

toastboy44562 said:

The Halo collection will outsell the Xbox One!

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
toastboy44562 said:

The Halo collection will outsell the Xbox One!

No silly!! Master cheif collection will start making the shelves themselves fly out of the store!

I would go with XOne, but considering their is lot of 3rd party titles too for PS4/XOne, I think WiiU might come out on top.