By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict: Which consoles exclusives will sell the most combined this fall/holdiay?

Which console exclusives combined will sell the most?

WiiU's 216 50.82%

XB1's 82 19.29%

PS4's 112 26.35%

Statistical Tie 13 3.06%

Total:423

Predict which consoles exclusive line up this fall/holiday will sell the most (combined). I've seen this thread done before for the last 10 weeks of the year and thought I'd do one for a little further out.

If I've missed any retail games (we need to be able to track it) coming out this fall/holiday (so anything from September - December) please let me know and I'll add it to the list.

This is for LTD by the end of 2014.

WiiU:

Super Smash Bros
- Q4
Hyrule Warriors - September 26th
Bayonetta 2 - October
Sonic Boom - November
Captain Toad - Treasure Tracker - Fall

XB1:

Sunset Overdrive - October 28th
Forza Horizon's 2 - September 30th
Halo: Master Chief Collection - November 11th
Fantasia: Music Evolved - October 21st
Project Spark - Fall
Killer Instinct Round Two - Fall

PS4:

LittleBigPlanet 3 - Holiday
Driveclub - October 7th

Around the Network

Smash Bro's. it will outsell everything.

Edit: to make my self clear, this is me saying nintendo. 

captn toads treasurhunt

I think I could agree Smash will be the top seller out of the bunch, at minimum top 3.

Thanks generic user, will add that now.

Edit - wait is it digital or retail? Nobody seems to know

Pretty sure WiiU has more than that. Voted MS, depends on how well Halo can sell vs Smash Bro really. I feel like this Halo collection can sell like 3-4mil LT. Smash might struggle because of 3ds. Not saying it will flop but sales might be slightly lower than what it could have been.

Around the Network

Took out Dance Central as I forgot it was a digital title.

Also remember, this is for combined sales by the end of 2014.

Seece said:

I think I could agree Smash will be the top seller out of the bunch, at minimum top 3.

no no, you get me wrong, i think smash might outsell Sony's line up combined, and Microsofts lineup combined. however, ill keep my predition to nintendo. even though none of the other tittles they have will sell 500k this holiday. 

bananaking21 said:
Seece said:

no no, you get me wrong, i think smash might outsell Sony's line up combined, and Microsofts lineup combined. however, ill keep my predition to nintendo. even though none of the other tittles they have will sell 500k this holiday. 

No I know what you meant (I disagree with it) was just saying I think Smash will be a top seller.

I'd say Nintendo's exclusives will take this fairly easily. Smash Bros will be huge, and let's not for get that we'talking about a user base that doesn't exactly have a lot of third party games to distract them.

Ps4, though i don't know if these are trackable:

Lily Bergamo
N++