By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - LINK IS A GIRL? - The Legend of Zelda U

spemanig said:

Great. You're wrong.

Yes, my eyes were fooling me and that answer sure had absolutely nothing to do with me not caring about you and all this in the slightest. Thanks for showing me that!

You done? Because I was like 10 posts ago.

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:
spemanig said:

Great. You're wrong.

Yes, my eyes were fooling me and that answer sure had absolutely nothing to do with me not caring about you and all this in the slightest. Thanks for showing me that!

You done? Because I was like 10 posts ago.

I'm not saying that you care. I'm saying that you're wrong. You're not done. If you were, you would've stopped replying "like 10 posts ago."

On topic. Link is not a girl.

I doubt that was Link, he is wearing blue ;)

Did they say "IT IS NOT A GIRL" or did they just say "IT IS LINK"

If "IT IS LINK" then it still can be a female Link!

JazzB1987 said:

according to Aonuma Link is the player and not Link so he can be a girl ,boy or something else  

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

The more threads about this, the more you people fuel my dark fantasies.

kljesta64 said:
JazzB1987 said:

according to Aonuma Link is the player and not Link so he can be a girl ,boy or something else  

hmm :)

The name Link was chosen because the character LINKS the player to the game.  So even Mario is Link  and MasterChief etc hmm that would explain Chief being green and the existence of a Triforce logo in Halo and why there is a female blue person being his companion.  Her name is CortaNAVI xD

Now it makes sense!

JazzB1987 said:
kljesta64 said:
JazzB1987 said:

hmm :)

The name Link was chosen because the character LINKS the player to the game.  So even Mario is Link  and MasterChief etc hmm that would explain Chief being green and the existence of a Triforce logo in Halo and why there is a female blue person being his companion.  Her name is CortaNAVI xD

Now it makes sense!

Mario is not Link because you cant change his name but Links you can also Epona is not Epona HAHAHAA

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Link is not a girl. Link is also not right handed and definitely doesn't have B cup breasts.

Also, note that the character here uses a bow, even in reasonably close quarters combat. It fact, she doesn't even appear to HAVE a sword. Shield, yes. Sword, no. Legend of Zelda has a main character who's iconic weapon is a bow. Also, she tends to wear black cloaks when riding horseback at some point in most games.

It's Zelda. Trust me.

Egann said:

Link is not a girl. Link is also not right handed and definitely doesn't have B cup breasts.

Also, note that the character here uses a bow, even in reasonably close quarters combat. It fact, she doesn't even appear to HAVE a sword. Shield, yes. Sword, no. Legend of Zelda has a main character who's iconic weapon is a bow. Also, she tends to wear black cloaks when riding horseback at some point in most games.

It's Zelda. Trust me.

You didn't read the earlier posts, did you?  http://mmgn.com/wiiu/news--that-was-link-in-zelda-wii-u-trailer-aonuma

That proves that it not only is INDEED Link in the trailer, but also that Link is a male.