By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Am I The Only One That Doesn't Like Splatoon?

Do you like Splatoon?

Yes 442 85.83%

No 71 13.79%

Total:513

I really liked it.

Around the Network

It looks fun, plain and simple. That's exactly what I want.

It looks like a very intesting game, but i need to see more to make a final verdict.

squid people co-op battles,worth a look surely

I smell like the dark forest of Dwemereth in the morning mist                                                   fanboy til i'm bankrupt

Serious_frusting said:
My reaction when i seen it

Oh another game i can play with my nieces and nephews. Nintendo already has enough of those games.

I didn't realize games could be lumped so broadly!

Around the Network

The reaction I have seen regarding this game has been very mixed.

Best not to make your mind up based on preview vids. Wait for the reviews or try it.

Serious_frusting said:
My reaction when i seen it

Oh another game i can play with my nieces and nephews. Nintendo already has enough of those games. I can see why someone would like it in small doses but it is missing something.

You can also play it with your friends with a few beers. I bet their girlfriends have a better time with this than CoD.

I'm cautiously optimistic. I wish everyone would quit jumping to conclusions based on a first look with many details yet to be revealed.

-We don't know if it's an eShop game or retail, although an educated guess points to the latter
-We don't know how much content will be in the final game and if it will have a $60 MSRP
-We don't know if it will have a single player mode (I bet it does), and I don't recall if anyone said anything about local co-op

I don't see what's so special about it. At first I didn't like it, but I sort of like the concept of spreading ink around now. Its still nothing special.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54