By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo won e3?

Sony's conference was pretty dissapointing. There was nothing that had a wow factor. lbp seems bad compared to spark. uncharted was expected. Blood born was leaked. Those were supposed to be the heavy hitters. plus they talked about tv and social media. ms's was dissapointing too. Crackdown wasnt that great of a series but maybe this one will be better. i doubt it. most games were previously shown or multiplats. Nintendo honestly wowed me. I am so hyped for Zelda, star fox, kirby and the paint ball game! what about you guys?

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Around the Network

Speaking as someone who likes MS the least of the three, Microsoft won. They showed games and nothing else. Sure, they weren't that revolutionary and few of them were exclusive, but they gave people tens of reasons to buy an Xbox One this year.

Nintendo's conference appealed to those who own a Wii U but isn't likely to convince anyone who doesn't.

I think so! Ranking I would do as follows

9/10 for Nintendo
8/10 for Sony
7/10 for MS

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Nintendo had a very good E3 event. That's a big plus!

Soleron said:

Speaking as someone who likes MS the least of the three, Microsoft won. They showed games and nothing else. Sure, they weren't that revolutionary and few of them were exclusive, but they gave people tens of reasons to buy an Xbox One this year.

Nintendo's conference appealed to those who own a Wii U but won't convince anyone who doesn't.

I agree with this.

Around the Network

Yup.

Nintendos presentation was the best and their exclusives were the best, but they obviously lacked 3rd parties so I would say that Nintendo and Sony are near the top and MS is a little below them.

All three had great showings this year!

Yes, but I really wanted to see some Star Fox!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

The only reason I'd say they won is because of Smash Fest, otherwise LBP3 alone >>> Nintendo's E3.

Nintendo won for those who don't and do own a Wii U. Zelda looked good, and it was in-game and not just CGI (unlike a bunch of their competitiors). The paintball game really looked awesome. Yarn Yoshi is looking very high quality. Cannot wait for that game! Smash is looking as good as ever, Just to think there is so much they didn't even show during their initial press conference.