By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
NolSinkler said:
Nintendo ALWAYS wins E3. In my book. Because I don't care about what the other companies bring. Because I am biased.

That's the spirit, dude!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
NolSinkler said:
Nintendo ALWAYS wins E3. In my book. Because I don't care about what the other companies bring. Because I am biased.

at least you admit it, unlike some ps4 fans around here cough cough

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

kinisking said:
NolSinkler said:

who am i kidding x1 fans do that too xD

Einsam_Delphin said:
The only reason I'd say they won is because of Smash Fest, otherwise LBP3 alone >>> Nintendo's E3.

its not made by media molecule, does that worry you?

Arcturus said:

You weren't planning to buy one before? What convinced you?

I would say I went from a 50/50 this coming year to 100%.  New Zelda looks good along with Hyrule Warriors, Mario Maker was a major release to me and Smash Bros. is a winner.  Even Yoshi looks like a lot of fun for co-op play and possibly Splatoon (need more information). The story information on X finally got me interested in that as well.

It feels like another Gamecube, which gives me peace of mind that will be happy with owning one after being disappointed with the Wii.

Around the Network

imo nintendo>MS>ubi>sony

Nintendo had a good show and their format was much better and more natural this year (Robot Chicken should just do all of Nintendo's commercials from now on).

That said, there was nothing at E3 shown that I think will change the existing trajectory of the "console wars". Sony held fort, MS and Nintendo showed some decent new stuff, but not enough to change the market.

No, they did not.

Apart from Zelda U (which we knew was coming, about as exciting as Halo 5 or Uncharted 4) what huge things did they have to be excited about?

the-pi-guy said:
kinisking said:
NolSinkler said:

Everyone is biased.  

ik, thats why i mentiond x1 fanboys in a later comment lol

kinisking said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
The only reason I'd say they won is because of Smash Fest, otherwise LBP3 alone >>> Nintendo's E3.

its not made by media molecule, does that worry you?

LPB1 & 2 levels are still compatible with the game, meaning the physics and everything are still the same, so even if all the new stuff is crap (not likely), the game will still be awesomeness!