By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Giant Robot and Project Guard- Proof Miyamoto needs to retire?

What do you think?

Retire 28 22.76%

Create even more games ( ... 63 51.22%

Other 32 26.02%

Total:123

Agreed. We should euthanize Miyamoto already.

Around the Network

I think he wants to retire tbh... It almost seems to me that he is making games like this on purpose so that when he does retire, people won't lose faith in Nintendo! But I might be thinking too much into it

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I missed giant robo. What was that about?

I don't think these games are directly from him, but he's overseeing projects from younger developers.

Giant Robo is a complete waste, but Project Guard looks good. And he is working on Star Fox too, so believe

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network

I'm pretty sure people might be taking Miyamoto too serious for this. What're you all expecting? His best days are long gone already and these are just 'projects'. It's almost like it's just for fun.

Should be parts of a compilation, that's the impression i'm getting.

I'm just hoping StarFox isn't "also" just a compilation game.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Yeah as Khan says it seems like this will be games in a set. In which case it's not the end of the world.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

This is pretty silly...we knew that Miyamoto had moved to working on smaller projects and these are interesting concepts which remind me of the Nintendo Land games. They would be great as digital titles or in a Nintendo Land esque compilation...

both ideas look great. we will see how they play. ts a shame tat a old man is the most creativ men in gaming...