By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda U: The Zelda title the Wii U deserves, but not the one it needs?

Zero999 said:
Hynad said:
Zero999 said:

Because I'm talking about the GAME, not the trailer. and the game looks better than the tech demo in every aspect.

But, you said: 

Zero999 said:

bolded: no, it didn't have better shadows, lightining, reflections. and the zelda for wii u is ALREADY sustaining far more than the tech demo. anyone with eyes can see the difference.

You specifically say that the tech demo didn't have better reflections.
But how can you say that if there's hardly any (if at all) reflection in the new trailer? 

Seriously... Zero999, Sometimes... -___-

The game is superior than the tech demo, there's nothing to discuss.

There's never anything to discuss with you. You always say things like 'that's that because I say so" without ever elaborating on anything... -__-

In this case here, you just got caught on the "argument" you said, and the only way you could try to counter it is with: "there's nothing to discuss, because what I say goes and that's it."

*sigh*

Around the Network
Hynad said:
Zero999 said:

The game is superior than the tech demo, there's nothing to discuss.

There's never anything to discuss with you. You always say things like 'that's that because I say so" without ever elaborating on anything... -__-

In this case here, you just got caught on the bullshit you said, and the only way you could try to counter it is with: "there's nothing to discuss, because what I say goes and that's it."

*sigh*

When something can be proved just by looking at the game, there's no need to discuss further.

Raze said:
Zero999 said:

bolded: ????? do you know what HD is?

Yup, its the slang term used by all gamers these days when they are refering to high poly 3d modeling and realistic texturing. It also refers to anything from 1280x720 resolution(aka 720i or p) upward. I clearly used the first model of the word, in gamer slang.

bolded1: wrong.

bolded 2: right.

YOU can speak for yourself but gamers don't say hd refering tho high poly and a specific kind of texture.

Zero999 said:
Raze said:
Zero999 said:

bolded: ????? do you know what HD is?

Yup, its the slang term used by all gamers these days when they are refering to high poly 3d modeling and realistic texturing. It also refers to anything from 1280x720 resolution(aka 720i or p) upward. I clearly used the first model of the word, in gamer slang.

YOU can speak for yourself but gamers don't say hd refering tho high poly and a specific kind of texture.

No, I'm speaking from experience with dealing with other people on VG Chartz, NeoGaf, Gamestop, Best Buy, et al.  It's not wrong, however, it's incorrect how its used. Since the PS3/XB360 came out, people refered to high poly/high texture depth as HD, where a game that wasn't as polished looking was not considered HD, even if both games ran at 720p or better. Hell, look through some Wii U doom threads, there's enough people that insist the Wii U isn't HD.

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

Raze said:
Zero999 said:

No, I'm speaking from experience with dealing with other people on VG Chartz, NeoGaf, Gamestop, Best Buy, et al.  It's not wrong, however, it's incorrect how its used. Since the PS3/XB360 came out, people refered to high poly/high texture depth as HD, where a game that wasn't as polished looking was not considered HD, even if both games ran at 720p or better. Hell, look through some Wii U doom threads, there's enough people that insist the Wii U isn't HD.

make up your mind. is it realistic texture or high quality texture? it's still wrong but it's best to clarify.