By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo wins e3

So I jus finished sony and microsofts e3 conference, and I guess it's pretty obvious at this point that nintendo won.

think about it, nintendo has smash Bros that's going to be playable, ok so that beats sonys conference right there, and then they're going to show bayonetta 2 and X with release dates for this fall. 

After they show off all that stuff they're going to drop Zelda u on us and it's going to be the best Zelda of all time. Even better than ocarina of time. After that, they will show off yarn yoshi for a second, then show us a cg trailer of f zero. After that, they're going to show us a new Kirby game and it's going to be the best Kirby game on a console since dream land 3.

After announcing all that, they're probably going to show off some third party support, and capcom is going to finally release a mega man game. It's going to be legends 3 or a new x game. Capcom is also going to show off breath of fire 5 which will be the RPG of the generation, even better than x. Then atlus will take the stage and show off an smt game and here, nintendo will take this opportunity to show off all the new details about smt x fire emblem. They will also showcase the new fire emblem game for wii u. Next, square comes out and announces that ffxv will also be coming to wii u and provides details about the exclusive content available only on wii u.

next, nintendo focuses the attention back on first party titles and shows off the new metroid for wii u. It's not part of the prime series. After that, they showcase the new punch out which has a total of 30 unique fighters you have to face and has a new story mode to it. Once you beat the story mode. Arcade mode gets unlocked and you can face all the fighters in order. Also, you can upload times to miiverse. Next, nintendo will announce the new kid Icarus which plays more like a Zelda game than anything. They don't show much of this game. Lastly, iwata will say something like, "we have one more thing we want you to see" and then video starts with a shot of a bunch of stars with a kind of familiar music in the background, then an arwing jets by, then three more behind that one jet by. Then the numbers 2015 show. And that's the end of the feed.

also, all the games are coming out 2014.

i don't know what they will have for 3ds.

Around the Network

Don't care about any Nintendo game so they lost. Last place. Worse than EA.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

RubberWhistleHistle said:

After they show off all that stuff they're going to drop Zelda u on us and it's going to be the best Zelda of all time. Even better than ocarina of time. 

No.

So if I've got this correct, judging from the threads created here today, everybody wins E3 except EA?

KingdomHeartsFan said:

No.

Why? Ocarina of Time is an outdated game and even Skyward Sword is better than it!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
KingdomHeartsFan said:
RubberWhistleHistle said:

After they show off all that stuff they're going to drop Zelda u on us and it's going to be the best Zelda of all time. Even better than ocarina of time. 

No.

Yes. 

Where's that gif of Luigi winning a minigame in Mario Party by doing absolutely nothing?

burninmylight said:
Where's that gif of Luigi winning a minigame in Mario Party by doing absolutely nothing?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

burninmylight said:

Edit: too slow :( so I will change the image

AZWification said:
burninmylight said:

Omg that shit is so funny. I was laughing so hard