By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yeah its gonna be pretty easy considering MS and Sony's conferences. Lets hope they don't disappoint!

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

If Nintendo confirms Bayonetta 2 and Project X for release this year along with a new Mario Party then Nintendo's won it for me.

eFKac said:
Don't care about any Nintendo game so they lost. Last place. Worse than EA.

You seem upset eFKac... is something the matter?

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

For me Nintendo should have this in the bag as long they drop a megaton or two. Ms and sony’s conferences while good didn’t show anything that I didn’t already expect.

CleggaZ said:
For me Nintendo should have this in the bag as long they drop a megaton or two. Ms and sony’s conferences while good didn’t show anything that I didn’t already expect.

Indeed, their announcements were not thatunexpected. I guess Crackdown and those 3 japanese games shocked me the most.

In saying that I was VERY surprised to see no Gears of War or God of War. Next E3 I guess.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Around the Network

MS E3 Conference: Microsoft wins E3 thread created
Sony E3 Conference: Sony wins E3 thread created
Nintendo digital event: Nintendo wins E3 thread created

Whats next?

I will admit... My Body was not Reggie for this much Fapping! Just gawd! Can't wait to see what else they got in store for the rest of the day! Specially that Smash Tournament

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Eh, not really. If anything, they are in last place. The conference was awesome, i loved the style but the line up was weak. If you don't care for mario or zelda, there is no real reason to buy a Wii U.

Also, X looked pretty meh, as far as character models go.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

That awkward moment when Nintendo has a better conference than Sony and Microsoft. This is coming from a huge proud Sony fanboy but also grew up playing some Nintendo like N64, Gameboy and the DS. Finally, Nintendo is getting it back together and I love it.

I like the humour, but overall? It just felt like one huge effing joke. 2015..2015..2015..2015 :(