By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 2014 Rate-A-Conference (Nintendo wins!)

Sony 4
MS 3
EA 2
Ubi 3

Around the Network

MS-4 A good amount exclusives, some we know about, some not.A solid performance that delivered on basically 90 minutes of near non-stop games. No TV TV TV crap which MS has been blasted for by the online community... Including here. Lets see how quick that changes...

Sony- 2 I admit to only watching the last hour and a bit though. Seemed ok but was indeed the "filler" E3 that was rumored. There where no where near 5 megatons, going back to watch the start now. Will probably edit it later.

Have yet to watch any others.

Sony: 4

I'm sort of wary of giving the presentation a 4, because upon really considering how many of those games are actually exclusive to PS4/3 it wasn't fantastic. Regardless, it was better than MS's presentation.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

ironmanDX said:

MS-4 A good amount exclusives, some we know about, some not.A solid performance that delivered on basically 90 minutes of near non-stop games. No TV TV TV crap which MS has been blasted for by the online community... Including here. Lets see how quick that changes...

Sony- 2 I admit to only watching the last hour and a bit though. Seemed ok but was indeed the "filler" E3 that was rumored. There where no where near 5 megatons, going back to watch the start now. Will probably edit it later.

The first part was the best part.

Xbox: 3
EA: 0
Ubisoft: 3
Sony: 3.5
Nintendo: 3.75

(Sadly no 4, sony and ubisoft were 4s last year.)

Around the Network

Sony 3

Xevross said:
ironmanDX said:

The first part was the best part.

Yeah, I figured. I was watchng via twitch, now the channel has gone into "subscribes only" mode. I can't skip back to the start. Can someone link me a good place for E3 VoD?

Thanks!

Sony - 4

Sony 5 at least 15 exclusives shown, Uncharted 4 seals the deal targeting 1080p 60fps,

Sony: 4