By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo Master Chief Collection v The Last of Us Remastered.

Which one excites the gamers?

TLOU Remastered 179 44.20%

Halo Master Chief Collection 224 55.31%

Total:403

i'd rather have TLoU personally but you can't fault the halo collection for a lack of value. if i ever get a xbone i certainly will pick it up.

Around the Network

I think the Metal Gear Solid HD collection for $20 is better value.

Gonna be real here.

Sony is in a position to take advantage. TLOU has won tons of awards and is not even a year old. Its fond memories are still fresh. Make the same game with all DLC and a new coat of paint, and the fans will gobble it all up. It strikes me as a cash grab coming off the games still recent-in-memory success.

But this MCC is pure fan service. Going above and beyond what I expected. It ain't just all 4 games smacked together. Halo 1 is the anniversary edition. Halo 2 is given the same treatment, with CGI cutscenes, and brings back the now dead MP that defined the original XBox generation. Halo 3 and Halo 4 too with all games upgraded to 1080p/60 fps. 100 MP maps with a voting system, custom campaign playlists, a digital Halo film to lead into Halo 5, and a Halo 5 beta.

Frankly, part of me is glad MS needs to catch up. Because only when you are losing do companies try harder.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

I hope all you Sony fans out there start putting pressure on Sony to craft a collection of Uncharted with the same level love that seems to have gone into this collection. This is how you cater to your fans, something Sony usually does quite well.

The answer is easy! Although I plan on getting both MCC wins hands down.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Around the Network

TLOU. I'm not a big fan of halo.

Raziel123 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Raziel123 said:
TLOU. MCC is 4 MP-centric games bundled...what is the point? It's like 4 dlc map packs splitting everyone up.

The Halo games have some of the best campaigns of any FPS games ever.

what.

Halo 1 had the worst "level" in the history of FPS (Library)

the others are just mediocre

I think alot of people would disagree with all four games having near perfect scores on metacritic. Halo 3 alone had on of the most epic endings in any game ever. Halo 2 however is probably what youre refering to as it had a terrible ending for what was an epic campaign, probably the only reason it doesnt have 100 on metacritic.

Systems Owned: PS1, PS2, PS3,PS4, Wii, WiiU, xbox, xbox 360, xbox one

Puppyroach said:
I hope all you Sony fans out there start putting pressure on Sony to craft a collection of Uncharted with the same level love that seems to have gone into this collection. This is how you cater to your fans, something Sony usually does quite well.

Nah. Uncharted is overrated ;)

Halo collection, I played a little bit of each game's campaign but never finished one.

TLOU was so boring that I fell asleep while watching my friend play (we were taking turns).

I'm not a huge Halo fan but how can you not be impressed with the Chief Collection. Much like the Metal Gear Legacy, if you are going to re-release games, do it right. I really don't understand the excitement for The Last of Us for PS4. The game is a year old.