By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Leaked Destiny Gameplay. Open World Questing / Level Up System / LOTS of footage

Ka-pi96 said:
Soleron said:
OK this use of the word leaked has got to stop. This is clearly intentional by the developer.

2 of the videos no longer work...

Clearly not intentional.

Edit: make that all 3 don't work.

all three are still working as i type

probably IP restrictions (belgium here)

Around the Network

Before anyone starts saying this game doesn't look special, they need to realize that you can't properly judge the gameplay by just watching these little leaks here in there. The game, although an action fps, is also an MMO/RPG to some extent. Sayi this game looks boring is like saying Skyrim looks boring.

20happyballs said:
Before anyone starts saying this game doesn't look special, they need to realize that you can't properly judge the gameplay by just watching these little leaks here in there. The game, although an action fps, is also an MMO/RPG to some extent. Sayi this game looks boring is like saying Skyrim looks boring.

but skyrim was boring

I would like to see some of the RPG elements. Seems as though there's some focus on exploring the different planets. I just want to ride my bike around the different environments and see what the universe Bungie has created has in store.

Is it the PS3 version?

Edit: failed to read. Must be some shocking quality video then....

Around the Network

The voice acting was bad, but other than that, everything else looked solid.

I really want to see the pvp side of the game, just 2 more days till E3.

That was painfully boring to watch =(

It seem rather easy for an alpha build. Most enemies seemed to miss at point blank range.

Edit: that applies to the last two links. The first one is more challenging.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Looks good actually but i'm still not sure. Maybe E3 will help me decide

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

I thought it looked ok...graphically and gameplay wise looks good for a MMO... the VO on the other hand... yeah they haven't given proper instruction obviously, he sounds like he is reading a story and not actually talking to the player over the comm's system.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!