By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will Dead Rising 3 come to PS4????

I don't see it happening. The only scenario that would make sense is if they ever made DR4. That game would surely be multiplatform, and then they could release DR3 a few months earlier for $30-40. It would generate more revenue that way.

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
think-man said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

The only way Dead Rising 3 will ever come to the PS4 is if Sony publishes it. As for Titanfall, people might as well wait for part two for the better game. Titanfall in retrospect wasn't worth all of the hype.

I thought you were having a ball playing the game, got boring fast?

Yeah, Microsofts maniupulative tactics to make people believe they have true exclusives is wearing thin at this point.

*sigh*

He kind of has a point.

walsufnir said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Yeah, Microsofts maniupulative tactics to make people believe they have true exclusives is wearing thin at this point.

*sigh*

There is nothing to sigh about it. PC gamers are rejoicing over the fact that this event has occured. I can bet money right now that they are bragging about it on various forums across the globe just like they do every gen. This happening is only the status quo for MS like...what now...every generation? Eventually the fake  picture they create has fade to show the real image  behind it.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
walsufnir said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

*sigh*

There is nothing to sigh about it. PC gamers are rejoicing over the fact that this event has occured. I can bet money right now that they are bragging about it on various forums across the globe. This happening is only the status quo for MS like...what now...every generation? Eventually the picture they create has to show the real image.

"manipulative ways" really stage, this is getting boring. You can think what you want regarding DR3 but your choice of words are always exaggerating. Would you also think that if Sony advertises multiplats as exclusives is also manipulative?

walsufnir said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
walsufnir said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

*sigh*

There is nothing to sigh about it. PC gamers are rejoicing over the fact that this event has occured. I can bet money right now that they are bragging about it on various forums across the globe. This happening is only the status quo for MS like...what now...every generation? Eventually the picture they create has to show the real image.

"manipulative ways" really stage, this is getting boring. You can think what you want regarding DR3 but your choice of words are always exaggerating. Would you also think that if Sony advertises multiplats as exclusives is also manipulative?

Wait...Sony manipulating the situation like... this?

Around the Network

I'm gonna presume MS and Capcom had or made a deal for the PC port. If a PS4 version is gonna be released I assume it would coincide with the PC release.

EA and Respawn were very adamant about it not coming to Sony platforms. So I can only take their work for it. MS doesn't mind giving up exclusivity to Windows, but Playstation is another story.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

S.T.A.G.E. said:
walsufnir said:

I said manipulating. Given your answer I take it as a "yes".

Mr Puggsly said:
I'm gonna presume MS and Capcom had or made a deal for the PC port. If a PS4 version is gonna be released I assume it would coincide with the PC release.

EA and Respawn were very adamant about it not coming to Sony platforms. So I can only take their work for it. MS doesn't mind giving up exclusivity to Windows, but Playstation is another story.

I couldn't agree more with this. Well theres a first time for everything.

walsufnir said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
walsufnir said:

I said manipulating. Given your answer I take it as a "yes".

Yes, I am sure somewhere in your mind that read as a yes. I'll leave you to it.

Manipulation:

:  to treat or operate with or as if with the hands or by mechanical means especially in a skillful manner
a :  to manage or utilize skillfully
 b :  to control or play upon by artful, unfair, or insidious means especially to one's own advantage
:  to change by artful or unfair means so as to serve one's purpose :  doctor
I'll take "b" for $200, Alex.

Ka-pi96 said:
Dead Rising is very unlikely to come to PS4 now, Xbox One and PC is enough. Titanfall just won't happen, they've already confirmed it will never be on PS4.

Wait..how long did it take for Bioshock to come on the PS3 after MS paid for timed exclusivity again? Wait...I'll give you another name MS published for themselves to specifically keep away from Sony in Mass Effect.

I agree with you about Titanfall though.