By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will Dead Rising 3 come to PS4????

So Today im going to talk to you guy's about Exclusivity. So far in my opinon the only games that have interested me in buying an XB1 is Dead Rising 3 and Titanfall. Both i ended up turning down. I thought i made a mistake at first because these two games seemed really good. But lets look at both games, Dead rising 3 has been annouced to release on PC so its not ACTUALLY Exclusive anymore to XB1. Then TitanFall was on Last Gen 360 and PC so thats not even exclusive, and to think about it TitanFall got boring......REALLY.......REALLY QUICK.

But the main question that im going to ask you is......are these two games going to make it to the PS4. i mean EA and Capcom both need the money (Capcom more than EA for sure) and for them to put their trust of a series in Microsoft BEFORE the console launches is just STUPID and i think their both feeling the burn effect. So tell me in the comments below if you think these two games are gonna make it to PS4.

Around the Network

The only way Dead Rising 3 will ever come to the PS4 is if Sony publishes it. As for Titanfall, people might as well wait for part two for the better game. Titanfall in retrospect wasn't worth all of the hype. 

Dead Risng 2 Was publsihed by Capco and made for Both PS3 & 360. so it is in deed possoble. i just belive Microsoft came to capcom with their money hanging out of their pockets, and seeing capcom with their money problems they gave in. 

I dont think so.. Even then i would argue that once again xbox is not a necessity to have. Almost all of their exclusives end up on pc so unless you cannot live without halo then the best 3 way combo out there would be a ps4 wii u and pc. Of course if you have no interest in strategy games then you might view it differently

S.T.A.G.E. said:

The only way Dead Rising 3 will ever come to the PS4 is if Sony publishes it. As for Titanfall, people might as well wait for part two for the better game. Titanfall in retrospect wasn't worth all of the hype. 

I thought you were having a ball playing the game, got boring fast?

Around the Network

It's possible.If happens then Sony will announce at E3!

think-man said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Yeah, Microsofts maniupulative tactics to make people believe they have true exclusives is wearing thin at this point. Their two best games of the launch weren't even exclusive. Titanfall was fun, but it was bare bones in the long run and was in desperate need of a proper campaign. Because of this I have a sneaking feeling that COD Advanced Warfare's multiplayer showing at E3 is going to be intense. Everytime people say COD will die theres always another COD with a different theme that finds a new crowd. Activision is smart.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
think-man said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Yeah, Microsofts maniupulative tactics to make people believe they have true exclusives is wearing thin at this point.

*sigh*

S.T.A.G.E. said:
think-man said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Yeah, Microsofts maniupulative tactics to make people believe they have true exclusives is wearing thin at this point. Their two best games of the launch weren't even exclusive. Titanfall was fun, but it was bare bones in the long run and was in desperate need of a proper campaign. Because of this I have a sneaking feeling that COD Advanced Warfare's multiplayer showing at E3 is going to be intense. Everytime people say COD will die theres always another COD with a different theme that finds a new crowd. Activision is smart.

If COD actually starts to try out in sales Activision should blow everyone away with a stellar and amazing title in the franchise. It'd be amazing if they pulled that.

Its published by Microsoft, so PS4 is not possible. And what burn effect? Dead Rising 3 sold 1.3 million in 3 months, and Titanfall would not exist without Microsoft helping to fund its development and giving them free servers.

Both titles have found success on Xbox One.