By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo’s E3 Presentation May Have Leaked Through Social Media

What would Nintendo U be?

Around the Network

I would say fake, but knowing Nintendo it's probably real. Still holding out hope they finally announce a new Metroid game for Wii U.

Fake. Almost as fake as the one that had the wrong Nintendo logo in it.

I'd sooner believe the one that rumored Shards of Nightmare as the Zelda title and Symphony of the Night 2. Super Mario Sunshine HD? Please no.

Samus Aran said:
 And definitely no Star Fox. On rail games need to disappear from this world.

Samus Aran said:

I hope this is fake because that list is absolutely horrible. We don't need a fucking Mario Party for Wii U. And definitely no Star Fox. On rail games need to disappear from this world.

How about a Mario Party where one person is the dungeon master that controls the board, and the other four are players? As for Star Fox, it doesn't have to be on rails. Remember Star Fox Adventures? Imagine that, but more like Ratchet and Clank, with many missions across multiple planets, but still in an exporation style instead of an on-rails style.

Around the Network

Jesus Christ why do people keep falling for this? A 12 year can type this up on Word and post it online.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

HylianSwordsman said:
Samus Aran said:

I hope this is fake because that list is absolutely horrible. We don't need a fucking Mario Party for Wii U. And definitely no Star Fox. On rail games need to disappear from this world.

How about a Mario Party where one person is the dungeon master that controls the board, and the other four are players? As for Star Fox, it doesn't have to be on rails. Remember Star Fox Adventures? Imagine that, but more like Ratchet and Clank, with many missions across multiple planets, but still in an exporation style instead of an on-rails style.

Well, that would be ok! If done right of course. I just dislike games where most of it is on-rails. For the same reason I don't really like 2D games. 

Samus Aran said:

Well, that would be ok! If done right of course. I just dislike games where most of it is on-rails. For the same reason I don't really like 2D games. 

I enjoyed SF64, but that was in the 90's, and I agree with you about the on-rails bit, it's time for the series to move on. There could still be spaceship fighting, but taking place mostly in free range areas instead of rails. Those were the most fun in the old games anyway.

No Sonic Boom, no Pokemon Art Academy, no mention of the rumoured Mario Bros level editor game, and tentative title names out the wazoo.

I don't think Nintendo has EVER referred to Wii U as "Nintendo Wii U".