By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo’s E3 Presentation May Have Leaked Through Social Media

I actually predict a starfox 3ds and a DQ localsitation but I hate that Zelda title.

also......its CLEARLY fake lol

Around the Network

I doubt they'd name X and Zelda those names, they just don't sound right...

I hope that Super Mario Sunshine HD turns out to be true, though.

XenoMech Saga? what a pile of bullshit.

Why do people say the WiiU line up is weak? I see more game on there for the WiiU :O

theARTIST0017 said:
So does anyone else realize that the document says "E3 Showroom" even though Nintendo is doing an online conference? Just saying...

Yes, Nintendo isn't doing a conference like the others but they still have a booth (actually 3) at the Convention Center where journalists will be able to try their games in what is called... yep, showroom.

OT: If the list is true, then it won't be surprising E3 but I won't feel disappointed. If it's fake, then I'll be surprised, but I don't know how I'll feel after it :-/.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
Wagram said:
XenoMech Saga? what a pile of bullshit.

The closest we will ever get to a new Xenosaga game!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Which would be the four unannounced games? The only one that truly pikes my interest is Nintendo U, what is that!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

mii-gamer said:
Fake. Pushmo world has been receiving streams of reviews already. Makes no sense to show it off in the digital event
http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii-u/pushmo-world

It comes out the week after E3, so it's actually very likely it will be shown and talked about at E3.

The demo sheet in the leak doesn't necessarily mean everything on the list will be in the Digital Event.  Since Pushmo World has already been announced, and it's a fairly small title.

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

I'm ok with everything if true. But despite knowing that Star Fox on 3DS would work (64 3D played great), I'd be lying if I said I'd would'nt be extremely disapointed that It's not on WiiU.

Also Wave Race seems really odd choice for a HD remake. And I still don't believe in this Pokken Fighter game that everyone keeps talking about.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

sundin13 said:
The fact that this calls that one game "Pokken Fighter" makes me think this is very fake. No chance that nintendo would release the game with that title in the West (and it doesn't have a "(temp)" tag). Pretty much the same thing with Project S.T.E.A.M. ...that just screams "codename"

Also, XenoMech? Doesn't really sound too great to me...

However, this is a pretty great line-up and it would be wonderful if it was true

Pokken Fighter and Project STEAM have both been trademarked in the West. You don't trademark a working title.

Xenomech fits too as does Project STEAM on the 3ds, don't think anybody was expecting that.

Overall I think the list makes a lot of sense, expecially given that this is for the floor, don't think it's everything we'll see in the presentation; but I wouldn't be surprised if this leak was real.