By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So who here thinks Sony will announce Vita TV at E3?

For $100, I would buy one for two reasons:

1. Streaming my PS4 games to another room. (Bedroom/treadmill)
2. I have a massive collection of free Vita games from PS+ that i have never played.

Around the Network
Ssenkahdavic said:

I want this and Id buy it.

Because of that I do not think they will do it.

I want it as well. 

sundin13 said:
Can Vita TV play PSP games too?

Either way they should announce it but it wont make a big difference. Every little bit counts though...

It can play Vita-compatible PSP downloads, yes.  Think it's 100% compatibility for those games, too.

Why bother? To get western vita sales up to 2001?

Best part of the vita tv isn't even the vita games. It's the ability to stream a ps4 on another tv.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network
Acevil said:
Ssenkahdavic said:

I want this and Id buy it.

Because of that I do not think they will do it.

I want it as well. 

I play the shit outta my vita and would definitely enjoy playing it on the big screen at home.  That and having a streaming PS4 box on another TV is just a bonus.

sounds like a reasonable prediction. vita tv and playstation plus is a great low cost way to compete with things like chromecast and the such. with psnow launching this summer is vitaTV were to come to the west this would be the time to do it.

...but i still think they approached vitaTV wrong. it could have been soooooo much better as playstationTV.

Vita TV? What is that thing?