By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So who here thinks Sony will announce Vita TV at E3?

I don't think Sony remembers to develop games for that system.

Around the Network

I think we'll finally hear Vita TV for U.S.

I know I'd buy one if they'd just bring out here

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Sony missed their chance releasing the Vita TV in the west. If they do release it, it'll probably be dead in the water.  Sony should port their games over to Amazon Fire TV so they actually make some money.

do you guys know it only works with half of vitas games because the touchscreen and it's region free. So you can get it now

I still have yet to play Tearaway and that saddens me ;/

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Would anyone even buy a Vita tv lolll... I mean, Vita sales are low as hell already and announcing the vita TV with even less games to pick from doesnt really seem like a good idea even if it is like $100 (I think) and considering there are plenty of other options for streaming like that amazon thing and chromecast to a certain extent, launching it seems like a its terrible idea and the money should go towards something else... Also, Sony will be pushing VR and ps4 more than anything so I doubt they will be pushing the Vita TV at all

How does the Vita TV have even less games to pick from. There's a single digit list of game that don't work.

Is there really only that few that don't work on it? Can you please give me a link to that list?

iceland said:
outlawauron said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Would anyone even buy a Vita tv lolll... I mean, Vita sales are low as hell already and announcing the vita TV with even less games to pick from doesnt really seem like a good idea even if it is like $100 (I think) and considering there are plenty of other options for streaming like that amazon thing and chromecast to a certain extent, launching it seems like a its terrible idea and the money should go towards something else... Also, Sony will be pushing VR and ps4 more than anything so I doubt they will be pushing the Vita TV at all

How does the Vita TV have even less games to pick from. There's a single digit list of game that don't work.

Is there really only that few that don't work on it? Can you please give me a link to that list?

here is a list of games that DO work with it since i didnt find the games that didnt:

http://search.jp.playstation.com/search?psvtvDownloadCard=1&psvtvCard=1&charset=utf-8&psvtvDownload=1&group=1&design=2&count=100#search-result

i didnt count how many games there were but ITS A LOT

RolStoppable said:
gergroy said:
I dont know, that would require sony spending some time at e3 to talk about the vita... Maybe after e3 is over they will announce it in the middle of the night so nobody knows about it... That seems more like a strategy sony would take with a vita device

That's where your post should have ended. If you say something true, you shouldn't diminish it by being a coward.

I'm sorry, I will try to do better next time

They better show off and confirm freakin The Last Guardian all ready, I mean damn..

I'd like to hope/think they would. But then again, that'd mean actually giving ANY TIME AT ALL to the Vita. Unfortunately that seems unlikely.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.