By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What are Nintendo's New 4?

Iwata said they are going to show games which are very early in development so it could be anything from metroid to a new mother games ...

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

I thought Chinatown Wars was critically acclaimed. I'd love a new 3D gta game but a Chinatown like game would be alright.

something predictable that we already know about. I wish it was new IPs though.

Cobretti2 said:
something predictable that we already know about. I wish it was new IPs though.

One is most likely going to be a new IP. Nintendo has trademarked a few recently. 

The game in the Twitch are likely to be system sellers. Remember, Nintendo has a whole separate 20 hours of streaming. The games in the twitch stream are going to be seen by everybody

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Around the Network
Wyrdness said:
1 is Miyamoto's project which leaves two that are unknown.

Who ever said that Nintendo would be revealing anything about Miyomoto's IP at this E3? Because I'm pretty sure the only info we've ever gotten on it was that it was being made.

Nintendo is afraid to make new IP's because they don't sell well like their existing IP's. So, i don't see completely different IP from them so these games could be improvement to their existing IP's (or) using characters from Mario, zelda etc., like Hyrule warriors.

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.

spemanig said:
Wyrdness said:
1 is Miyamoto's project which leaves two that are unknown.

Who ever said that Nintendo would be revealing anything about Miyomoto's IP at this E3? Because I'm pretty sure the only info we've ever gotten on it was that it was being made.

We were also told he's been working on it for a while back in July 2013 by Miyamoto himself and Iwata recently said games that are unannounced that are either early in development or playable will be shown.

TheLastStarFighter said:
mii-gamer said:
TheLastStarFighter said:
mii-gamer said:
Grand Theft auto city stories for 3DS - Is what I am predicting that big 3DS title will be.
http://au.ign.com/articles/2014/05/22/take-two-files-for-city-stories-trademark

True GTA on 3DS would be massive news and certainly worthy of that 90 minute roundtable they have planned.  But I think these promotional segments are for Nintendo developed titles.

It certainly would be a title that would help the 3ds a lot in the west

It could move about 10+ million pieces of hardware on its own, and really change the way people look at Nintendo hardware.  But it would have to be a true GTA title, not that China Town crap they made.

What was wrong with Chinatown Wars? I never played it, and I know it sold a little over a million, which is probably disappointing by GTA standards. It's also why I was taken aback by your belief that it could move so many units, until you said Chinatown Wars is not the GTA that it should have been.

My predictions for the 4 Twitch slots:

Zelda U
Animal Crossing U
Pokken Fighters
Metroid 3DS (also on the roundtable)