By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - What is the best current-gen game available?

Mario Galaxy and SSBB(currentlyavailable in Japan)

Around the Network

SMG.

oblivion, great game if you have some time on your hands

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I cast my vote for Mass Effect.

SMG, then bioshock... those are my picks

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

Oblivion? I got scared away from that game as soon as I heard that the enemies scale up with your level. Takes all the fun out of an RPG :(

Ummmm I'd have some trouble making a choice on the best game this gen right now because I have a strong preference for the more hack n slash action games, which this gen is lacking in a bit right now. DMC 4 might satisfy that need for me, but I can't afford it yet :(

There is a ton of a really good games in other genres right now that I have played, but it would be really hard to pick one. Anything people have already said here I guess.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

Gears Of War, I like to chainsaw Locust.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

God of War 2 super awesome game.....(if that would be allowed cause it did come out in 2006 )

but if not....

Orange Box - PS3

For Single-Player: Super Mario Galaxy; The Darkness; Bioshock

For Co-Op/Multi: Super Mario Galaxy; Wii Sports; EDF 2017

Best All-Around Value: The Orange Box

Overall: Super Mario Galaxy

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Gears of War. The Coop is awesome. Hopefully the sequel and Killzone2 will have it. After gears, probably uncharted. So far......

Ynwa.