By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - So ... That big third party rumoured exclusive for Xbox1.

Tagged games:

It is not going to be a big well established franchise, people are setting themself up for a major disappointment, Saw so,me saying fallout? BAttlefield other major franchises lol.

Around the Network
Vasto said:

it's probably hard to be truely objective here because it is such and old game and they rarely age well,..  but the video i looked up was terrible.  no way this title is making a comeback.

I doubt it's Fall Out 4, I could be mistaken, but i thought Bethesda already said it won't be making a an E3 appearance.

Rainbow 6
No mans Sky

Are probably the two I would go for right now, I read some tweets from some dev at no mans sky waffling on about Xbox, and having a chat with Phil or something.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Resident Evil, Mass Effect and Red Dead are all ruled out it's not them.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Hope it is Platinum games because I find their games overrated shite.

Which games do you find underrated shite? Not taking a dig, am always curious what hardcore gamers like. 

OT: Devil's third seems to be a good contender. 

When we find out what game it is people will lol and say its over hyped lol.

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

i honestly don't know which game its gonna be, but i WISH Microsoft would instead MAKE their own games with their First party studios rather than buying exclusivity rights for 3rd party games, and the reason for this is that it makes me loose trust on the actual exclusivity of said game.

for example Plants VS Zombies ended up being multiplat at the end (and is now coming with all the dlc included on the PS4 version) and i didn't knew that it was supposed to be a timed exclusive, even though some people tell me they knew it from the beginning i never knew because Microsoft marketed it as an actual exclusive.

and i never got an X360 because all literally all of the games that i wanted (including some that i didn't wanted but were highly praised) ended up being timed exclusives that were marketed as real exclusives) im talking about this games.

Ninja Gaiden 1 and 2

Tales of Vesperia

Star Ocean The las Hope

Dead or Alive 5 (yeah the 4th game still is exclusive to the 360 but the 5th came as a multiplat and it was better overall so why buy a 360 when i can already get the best game for my PS3)

Mass Effect

Bioshock

and to make it worse some of those games had exclusive content only available on the PS3...

Please don't take this comment in the wrong way im not trying to make Xbox and its games look bad, im just saying this because every time i hear that the Xbox is getting a 3rd party exclusive i don't know if i should get excited about it or not, after all i don't wanna go out and put 460 dollars on a console and a game and then a year later find out that said game ended up coming for the PS4 (console that i already own) or even worse find out that the game is coming to PS4 and that it also has some extra content only avaible on the PS4...

Thats why i really want Microsoft to use all of that money they have in creating more first party studios and make more first party exclusives.

Beyond good an evil 2 would be huge for me. I kind of wish it wouldnt go exclusive, but kudos for microsoft if they managed to nab exclusivity with it. The first game was freaking amazing!

BenVTrigger said:
DakonBlackblade said:
So here we have another MS is revealing Gamez at E3 thread. By the end of the day Im pretty sure were gona get at least 1 saying Sony is revealing Gamez as well.

Sony is an iron cage atm.

E3 Hype doesn't start until Sony says so!

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo