By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - So ... That big third party rumoured exclusive for Xbox1.

Tagged games:

It's Fruit Ninja 2! I jest.

Could honestly be a Resident Evil game since Dead Rising 3 is exclusive.

My main question though is will the game simply be a timed exclusive?

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Around the Network

Um,platinum games won't the "3rd party",mostly the game will publish by MS

starcraft said:
poklane said:
I'm hoping it wont be anything big. It has no advantage to Xbox gamers, only disadvantages to other gamers.

I dont get this logic.

Do you oppose all exclusives?  Would you prefer to see Uncharted 4 reach Xbox One and Wii U in addition to the PS4?

1st party exclusive (Like Uncharted) = game Sony/Microsoft makes for their consumer to push console and keep fanbase happy. Nobody misses out since it's always been exclusive

3rd party exclusive, franchise that already exist = bad. Fans of the franchise who are on other platforms will miss out on a game they like, franchise might take a hit

3rd party exclusive, new franchise (Gears of War)= good.

I'm hoping it's either a new IP (like Gears of War at the time) or a not so good game.

starcraft said:
poklane said:
I'm hoping it wont be anything big. It has no advantage to Xbox gamers, only disadvantages to other gamers.

I dont get this logic.

Do you oppose all exclusives?  Would you prefer to see Uncharted 4 reach Xbox One and Wii U in addition to the PS4?

The only time 3rd party exclusives are bad thing is if it's an already existing franchise that was previously multi-plat. It shady as hell and pretty much giving the fan base on opposing platforms the middle finger.

FIT_Gamer said:
starcraft said:
poklane said:

I dont get this logic.

The only time 3rd party exclusives are bad thing is if it's an already existing franchise that was previously multi-plat. It shady as hell and pretty much giving the fan base on opposing platforms the middle finger.

+1, that's exactly what I meant

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
MoiseHnkel said:
Everyone know its Half Life 3 The big exclusive stuff

if half-life 3 is being made it will be exclusive to steam machines. 

That why the rumor its a BIG third party game, know one seen it coming XD