By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - So ... That big third party rumoured exclusive for Xbox1.

Tagged games:

bananaking21 said:
BenVTrigger said:
bananaking21 said:
is there any confirmation that MS will infact show a big third party exclusive at their E3?

From what Im hearing more than one.....

what i am saying is, this is in the rumor phase? and is it backed up by people who have a strong track record like shinobi? or is this pretty much confirmed. 

Shinobi has so far hinted at only 1.

Around the Network
Wright said:

OttoniBastos said:

-Dragons dogma 2 - NO WAY! Jrpgs exclusive for Xbox? Capcom would be crazy

That is very funny, because I still remember when you argue'd with me all the time about JRPGs on 360. Do you remember what you told me when I pointed out the healthy, great numbers of Dark Souls on 360?

"But that's because Dark Souls style is wRPG centric"

So basically, you're admitting that Dragon's Dogma 2 would fit good for 360 ;)

EDIT: Did I say 360? Man, I can't even write xD

Wait what? when did i say that Dragons dogma would fit as an exclusive for Xone?

Yes it is a wRPG but still is game that would sell much better on a PS platform specially now that PS4 had a larger install base than xone(even on USA).

About that old topic, JRPG sells bad on Xbox brand just look to KH3 and FF15 pre orders right now.

This games don't even have release date yet the PS4 versions already are on the top 20!

And you can't say "but this games are niche,therefore, don't need to cross 1 million to be a success" like you said last time.

Its flappy bird.

If I had to guess, I would say that Microsoft had struck another deal with Square Enix.

My other guesses would be a Blue Dragon or Eternal Sonata sequel.

kitler53 said:
dark souls 3

Or Dark Souls 2 with all the lighting put back in.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
OttoniBastos said:

Wait what? when did i say that Dragons dogma would fit as an exclusive for Xone?

Yes it is a wRPG but still is game that would sell much better on a PS platform specially now that PS4 had a larger install base than xone(even on USA).

About that old topic, JRPG sells bad on Xbox brand just look to KH3 and FF15 pre orders right now.

This games don't even have release date yet the PS4 versions already are on the top 20!

And you can't say "but this games are niche,therefore, don't need to cross 1 million to be a success" like you said last time.

I never said games are niche. What I keep saying is that games don't need to cross one million sales to be a success. Look at Persona games on PS consoles. :)

What you need to understand is that Selling better on a PS platform =/= Being unprofitable on a MS platform.

Ghost Recon Super Advanced Warfighter?

I think Rainbow 6 patriots could be a possablilty

BenVTrigger said:
bananaking21 said:
BenVTrigger said:
bananaking21 said:
is there any confirmation that MS will infact show a big third party exclusive at their E3?

From what Im hearing more than one.....

what i am saying is, this is in the rumor phase? and is it backed up by people who have a strong track record like shinobi? or is this pretty much confirmed. 

No idea about Shinobi. Im talking about what Ive heard myself from not anonymous twitter sources.

follow-up question: are any of these exclusives not from EA?   ...cause i've pretty much resigned EA to being fully in MS's pocket.

kitler53 said:
BenVTrigger said:

No idea about Shinobi. Im talking about what Ive heard myself from not anonymous twitter sources.

follow-up question: are any of these exclusives not from EA?   ...cause i've pretty much resigned EA to being fully in MS's pocket.

Dont have all the details but Im not hearing EA.