By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Where are all the "PLAYSTATION DOMINATION" threads?

I would like to think we are more humble and less arrogant but that is not remotely true.

I say, no use beating a dead horse. Xboxians and Nintendians know their place in this gen, amirite?

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network
padib said:

Nintendo doom threads were everywhere after the U's release. Fans of other consoles were more than happy to post negative threads about it.

With the PS4 not selling as fast as you would expect from the leading consoles, and with total SW sales below that of the U, I'm actually more inclined to think that Nintendo/Microsoft fans don't poopoo their competition as much.

Also, I don't remember there being more "Nintendo is great" type threads than "Sony is king" type threads. The greatness threads have mostly been equal, though there exists an Antonio Banderas gif just for Sony greatness, let's not forget.

Also, see Turkish's sig for an example of Sony greatness type content.

You think wrong.

padib said:
brendude13 said:

You think wrong.

Everytime Nintendo does something, it's under scrutiny. Every time.

Maybe from your perspective, but certainly not in mine.

padib said:
brendude13 said:
padib said:

Everytime Nintendo does something, it's under scrutiny. Every time.

Maybe from your perspective, but certainly not in mine.

Just this week the cube controller was announced to be compatible with Smash U via an adapter.

Guess what, people complained about it.

Remember the 2DS?

Which "people" complained about it?

Are you sure this isn't just constructive criticism, most of which I happen to see coming from the Nintendo fanbase?

padib said:
brendude13 said:

Are you sure this isn't just constructive criticism, most of which I happen to see coming from the Nintendo fanbase?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=183991&page=1

Fusioncode is a Sony fan, pretty positive. It's not an accusation or anything, but it's support for what I said.

That's a single user asking why a controller adapter is recieving so much attention, with some Nintendo fans agreeing with him. I'd hardly call that support.

Around the Network

In my opinion PS fans are the best of all.

As Vince Lombardi is credited with saying, "When you go into the end-zone, act like you've been there before."

Playstation fans have been there before.

padib said:
brendude13 said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=183991&page=1

Fusioncode is a Sony fan, pretty positive. It's not an accusation or anything, but it's support for what I said.

Let's not get started on 2DS.

Also, ever heard things like "Nintendo WiiU is reduced to a vucuous desert of games", meanwhile it sold more units than the PS4 in total. You can see that in this article -> http://www.gamrreview.com/news/91504/ubisoft-says-no-wii-u-or-3ds-games-at-e3-2014#comment-1414098183

Along with other such comments like
"The final nail is driven." in reference to Ubisoft, as if that was really what would nail Nintendo into a coffin.

I'm sure that if I had more time, I could find a lot more.

You will always have haters, but I assure you Nintendo has more than its fair share. This one time, there was a live stream of some e3 event, and there were a few trolls who would not stop saying bad things about Nintendo. It was babyish.

You want to repeat that? I wasn't complaining about anything, just curious as to why a controller was getting so much attention. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

padib said:
Fusioncode said:

You want to repeat that? I wasn't complaining about anything, just curious as to why a controller was getting so much attention.

Want to repeat what? Am I supposed to be afraid to repeat my post or something?

No, but I think you should think twice before spreading lies about people.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

i'm a PlayStation fans, i spent most of my free time playing either PS4, PS3 or PSVita games that's why only come in here once awhile...