By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Where are all the "PLAYSTATION DOMINATION" threads?

The one true king! 😊

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Sony fans are more humble maybe?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

RolStoppable said:
PlayStation isn't really dominating, hence no threads about it. Wii and DS combined put up numbers north of 600k each week while the PS4, PS3, PSV and PSP combined struggle to get to 200k.

Additionally, right now Nintendo and Xbox fans combined not even remotely match the furious opposition of the Sony and Xbox fans during the days of Nintendomination. Lack of vocal hatred leads to disinterest in retaliation.

why cant you admit that we are just a better fanbase than you guys?

Kane1389 said:
IsawYoshi said:
It might be that while both Nintendo's DS and Wii did very well, the PS4 is the only one doing well for Sony right now. And the PS4 isn't beating the Xbox One in the same manner that the Wii beat everything in it's prime.

PS4 is outselling both of its competitors combined, just like the Wii did

The difference is that Wii had all the odds against it, while the odds are with the PS4.

I think Nintendo dominating the sixth gen was a much bigger and unexpected event. No one thought Nintendo would dominate like that. It's as if your football team is losing 3-0 on the 72nd minute and then score four goals in the last 20 minutes. My team did that some years ago and I came all over. On the other hand, fans of the other team were furious as fuck which makes bragging all the sweeter.

Then we have Sony this gen. Since Wii U was already a massive failure and MS fucked up BIG, everyone knew Sony was going to be comfortably ahead. In this case, it's like when your team scores two goals in the first 5 minutes and then cruises through the match. You just don't give much of a fuck anymore. The other team's fans give up and accept defeat.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network

The most vocal Sony fans are gone (which isn't necessarily a bad thing), the PS4 winning every month gets boring after a while. and the PS4 is losing momentum.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Ka-pi96 said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
I think Nintendo dominating the sixth gen was a much bigger and unexpected event. No one though Nintendo would dominate like that. It's as if your football team is losing 3-0 on the 72nd minute and then score four goals in the last 20 minutes. My team did that some years ago and I came all over. On the other hand, fans of the other team were furious as fuck which makes bragging all the sweeter.

Then we have Sony this gen. Since Wii U was already a massive failure and MS fucked up BIG, everyone knew Sony was going to be comfortably ahead. In this case, it's like when your team scores two goals in the first 5 minutes and then cruises through the match. You just don't give much of a fuck anymore. The other team's fans give up and accept defeat.

Using football as a metaphor? I love it!

So what team do you like?

Athletic Bilbao :)

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Troll_Whisperer said:

I think Nintendo dominating the sixth gen was a much bigger and unexpected event. No one thought Nintendo would dominate like that. It's as if your football team is losing 3-0 on the 72nd minute and then score four goals in the last 20 minutes. My team did that some years ago and I came all over. On the other hand, fans of the other team were furious as fuck which makes bragging all the sweeter.

Pretty much this. Plus alot of the most vocal Sony fans have either left or been banned.

Maybe it does not need anymore.

Maybe because they are not childish :p

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m