By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Where are all the "PLAYSTATION DOMINATION" threads?

I don't give a damn what the reason is, I'm just pleased it's this way.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

edit: posted in wrong thread

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Because PS4 hasn't got any console seller yet, wait until that so the numbers grow (much more) and then just watch.

padib said:
the-pi-guy said:

Everything is always under scrutiny by someone.  

So you had no complaints about the Cube controller adapter or the 2DS?  

Last time I checked, I heard almost no complaints about the PS4, but incessant complaints about the X1 and WiiU.

There's a reason for that.

Also, kaz gifs are a thing for a reason. Nintendo fans have "It prints money", Sony fans have an innumerable number of gifs. That's humility.

Generally, when there is more of something happening it is because you are seeing through the tinted glasses of your  bias. Secondly, there might be more of that stuff because it comes mostly from GAF where there just plain are  more Sony fans to be making noise. More of one thing means more of good and bad usually. Your acting like MS and Ninty fans have an innate benevolent  nature and their shit does not stink. ridiculous. 

well its good that they dont brag about it(die hard nintendo fans should have not done it)
but then again they are use to being king

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network
padib said:
chocoloco said:

Generally, when there is more of something happening it is because you are seeing through the tinted glasses of your  bias. Secondly, there might be more of that stuff because it comes mostly from GAF where there just plain are more more Sony fans to be making noise. More of one thing means more of good and bad usually. Your acting like MS and Ninty fans have an innate benevolent  nature and their shot does not stink. ridiculous. 

Choco, I mentioned above that MS and Nintendo fans are not angels, and were not when the PS3 was losing.

But, the arguments I'm presenting should speak for themselves, I'm not using any tinted glasses, just bringing up observations, it's up to you to agree or disagree.

Though the numbers are large at GAF, they have a lot of Nintendo fans as well. Tell me, why are the Nintendo fans on GAF so different from the Sony fans there? And also, if both good and bad come from large crowds, where is the good?

I thiink you are ridiculous. 

lol what the Nintendo fanbase seems to be the quittest.

padib said:

Choco, I mentioned above that MS and Nintendo fans are not angels, and were not when the PS3 was losing.

But, the arguments I'm presenting should speak for themselves, I'm not using any tinted glasses, just bringing up observations, it's up to you to agree or disagree.

Though the numbers are large at GAF, they have a lot of Nintendo fans as well. Tell me, why are the Nintendo fans on GAF so different from the Sony fans there? And also, if both good and bad come from large crowds, where is the good?

So you're suggesting that all that comes from the PS crowd is bad? Could you be any more arrogant and willingly blind?

padib said:
the-pi-guy said:

Everything is always under scrutiny by someone.  

So you had no complaints about the Cube controller adapter or the 2DS?  

Last time I checked, I heard almost no complaints about the PS4, but incessant complaints about the X1 and WiiU.

There's a reason for that.

Also, kaz gifs are a thing for a reason. Nintendo fans have "It prints money", Sony fans have an innumerable number of gifs. That's humility.

If it did have as many complaints do you think it would still be beating the xbone or wii U?

Dont you think theres some sort of connection between having the least complaints and it being the most successful console this gen?

It makes perfect logical sense to me.

padib said:
DonFerrari said:
So the reason for having less Sony Domination Threads (which in essence would be a semi-trolling of other fanbase) is because the sony fans troll more other fanbases than other fanbases troll Sony?? Even when Xbox fans assume they preffer to alledge with Nintendo to troll Sony then the opposite?

And let's keep it on topic please.

Yes, that's the reason imho, and it is on topic.

You know that it doesn't make any sense to say a group troll less because they are bigger trolls right?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."