By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Where are all the "PLAYSTATION DOMINATION" threads?

Ka-pi96 said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
Too lazy and a lot of the old crowd left. Plus the Wii and DS were dominating. The Vita isn't doing well, and the PS4 is starting to lose momentum.

Doom threads coming soon?

With the recent shitty numbers from all consoles there might be some "Gaming is Doomed" threads from some zealous fans.

Around the Network

Sony fans are not as fanatic and crazy about the whole see me dominate thing. Nintendo fans are not only fond of this more, they even invented the term Nintendomination that began this whole thing.

I donno, I tend to see the opposite.. Before Mario Kart 8 came out positive Nintendo threads were few and far between, while PS4 wins threads were as everywhere.

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

chocoloco said:
Ka-pi96 said:
chocoloco said:

No, that is Knowshawn Moreno formally of the Denver Broncos caught during an NFL game last year. 

After squirting water into his eyes?

It is as real as the PS4's lead over the bone, dude. It is actually a famous gif on GAF. There was a huge thread about it. 

What the hell. It actually looks like hes ejecting water out of his eyes.

Dallinor said:
chocoloco said:
Ka-pi96 said:
chocoloco said:

No, that is Knowshawn Moreno formally of the Denver Broncos caught during an NFL game last year. 

It is as real as the PS4's lead over the bone, dude. It is actually a famous gif on GAF. There was a huge thread about it. 

The dude's just emotional during the national anthem.

Around the Network
TheGoldenBoy said:
Dallinor said:
chocoloco said:
Ka-pi96 said:
chocoloco said:

The dude's just emotional during the national anthem.

It's just, I've never in my life seen someone cry like that. 

Maybe sony fans are just more mature? Well, I dont know about others but I think its crazy getting into an argument with how/why the PS4 is a success with anyone. No point telling anyone that either cause anyone that doesn't know by now has chosen to remain ignorant so there is probably nothing that you can tell that person anyways.

But be rest assured, the diehard ninty/xbox fans will still find a way to trivialize or dismiss the PS4. I think they can't help it lol.

it was a big release for the nintendo fanboys as they were crushed by the PS2,remember the "evergreens" back when you could comment on the weekly chartz,,total nintendomination

not sure we have to worry about the vita,the box nation wouldn't be quiet if the ONE was on top,thats for sure,

just enjoy the PS4 totals while it lasts,such good fun and come on WiiU keep the box down in last place,very enjoyable,i'll be very disappointed in nintendo if the WiiU can't sell aswell as the ONE

I smell like the dark forest of Dwemereth in the morning mist                                                   fanboy til i'm bankrupt

Nintendo fans had a lot of built up aggression after losing so badly for 2 two straight home console generations against Sony. So when the Wii lucked out with it's success it was a perfect opportunity to shout about Domination. Now that PS4 has reclaimed that spot, Sony fans are back where they're accustom to being...on top..no reason to shout about it.

Sony fans are used to winning, Nintendo fans had to make the most of it while it lasted