By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why you wouldn`t buy PS3 for 299$ or 199$?

I'll get my come uppance, I'm sure.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Around the Network
PDF said:
The PS3 was worth every penny I spent on it. At the time I bought a ps3 if I were to try to make one myself it would of cost me $800. Sony saved me about $300, I find that pretty generous that there willing to lose that kinda cash for me.

The census here does not represent the real world at all.
Both my friends who had a Wii have now sold theirs. the lucky bastards made about a $200 off of them. One bought a 360 while the other bought a ps3.

If you own a wii and you say it is all you need then that means your are pretty much a fan of Nintendo only games. That is the only thing the Wii has that no other console doesnt. The 360/ps3 have far more to offer.

Mark my words wii fanboys. I bet 80% of you will own another console.

is pc counted as another console? because i'm pretty sure your statistic will  be off by over 30% if it isn't

PDF said:
The PS3 was worth every penny I spent on it. At the time I bought a ps3 if I were to try to make one myself it would of cost me $800. Sony saved me about $300, I find that pretty generous that there willing to lose that kinda cash for me.

Both my friends who had a Wii have now sold theirs. the lucky bastards made about a $200 off of them. One bought a 360 while the other bought a ps3.

If you own a wii and you say it is all you need then that means your are pretty much a fan of Nintendo only games. That is the only thing the Wii has that no other console doesnt. The 360/ps3 have far more to offer.

Mark my words wii fanboys. I bet 80% of you will own another console.

crazzyman part 2?

6/10

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

PDF said:

a) sales from the real world tell us otherwise...ur anecdotal 'evidence' about 2 people does not trump the 22mil that have bought the wii compared to 10mil ps3s

b) the wii offers CONTROLS...last i checked, you don't have full motion/ir controls with ps360...last i checked you can't play winning eleven on those consoles like u can on the wii...stop being so biased and blatantly saying things that you know aren't true

Bets:Missed by 420k I bet leo-j vg$500 that wii will sell 31 million by 7/31/08.  Sorry, I don't think he has enough vg$ to make it with all of u that wish you could. Hit, with room to spare I bet kingofwale a 1-week ban that wii Americas ltd sales>360 Americas ltd sales as of the numbers for week ending 7/05/08 (using vgchartz homepage #s)

Predictions:

Wii will sell 18-20mil by 12/31/07  CHECKWii will sell 45mil+ WW by 12/31/08Wii will surpass PS2 sales WW by 11/17/11 (5yr anniversary)Wii Fit will hit 12mil sales in 2009MKWii+SSBB+Wii Fit+SMG > 50 mil sales by 2010 > gta4+mgs+gt5+ff13+haze+lbp

b/c my wife dosnt like the clutter....and she said she wont play it

Around the Network

I won't buy a PS3 because I have more games, than I will ever have time to play, on my Wii and Xbox 360. No need to spend a bunch of money for a few more games that I won't have time to play either 8).

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

No interest in the PS3 whatsoever!

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

well if wii will fill all my gaming need then thats why i wont get one

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I'd pay about a hundred bucks for a PS3, and no more. There's not enough there to differentiate it from the Xbox360 as far as I'm concerned, and generally, I'm not interested in any of the few exclusive PS3 games. I look at the 2008 line-up and I don't see what all the Sony boys are all excited for. It doesn't look any better than the X360's line-up.

Because Sony is the Devil, and yes, it raped my Father and made my mother watch >_>;;

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.