By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why you wouldn`t buy PS3 for 299$ or 199$?

PDF said:
The PS3 was worth every penny I spent on it. At the time I bought a ps3 if I were to try to make one myself it would of cost me $800. Sony saved me about $300, I find that pretty generous that there willing to lose that kinda cash for me.

That logic doesn't make sense...

If you were trying to make one, it would cost you hundreds and hundres of millions of dollars....

And no, Sony is not that good... if that was the case why they don't sell it at $199???

Edit: Please tell me, is a joke post??? 

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

Because I barely have time to play one console, and my DS, and my PC.

And I already bought a Wii. So the spot is taken.

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

Common theme here, not enough time to play the games I already have for my pc and 360 so buying another console would be a waste.

PDF said:
The PS3 was worth every penny I spent on it. At the time I bought a ps3 if I were to try to make one myself it would of cost me $800. Sony saved me about $300, I find that pretty generous that there willing to lose that kinda cash for me.

The census here does not represent the real world at all.
Both my friends who had a Wii have now sold theirs. the lucky bastards made about a $200 off of them. One bought a 360 while the other bought a ps3.

If you own a wii and you say it is all you need then that means your are pretty much a fan of Nintendo only games. That is the only thing the Wii has that no other console doesnt. The 360/ps3 have far more to offer.

Mark my words wii fanboys. I bet 80% of you will own another console.

does it count if i bought a 360 first then got a wii and currently really really regret every spending $400 on the 360 and would sell it back in a heartbeat if i could get even half my money back to invest in more wii/ds games since i can't afford to play all the games i want?  i feel like i should be excluded from your 80% even though i own another console.

Perhaps I could buy it for 140-150€, roughly $200, but I could buy much more gladly a Wii for 100€, roughly $140

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!