By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony and Microsoft fans/others on Destiny

Destiny is the game of the generation! It's going to be huge! Also to reiterate what Ben has stated as well. Destiny on PS4 already has more preorders than TF X1 had when it launched. :)

Around the Network

Both fanbases have been pretty embarrassing when it comes to this game. Just another avenue for the console wars.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

I believe Bungie will come through in the end with an amazing game, they've earned too much trust in me over the years to think differently, but I must admit that some of the Destiny footage so far had looked a bit stale so I can't fault anyone for being a bit cautious either

Hunh? Some arent xbox fans. I also know psowners who arent interested. I hope its great, but the mp worries me, as do other things ive read.

Destiny looks good both graphically and from what I've seen with the gameplay. Also, hearing about only having 20 levels that you can quickly max out in a few hours, with damage being based on your weapons, sounds to me like the games balance will be far better than Boringlands.

Although The Division looks like it's using this style as well, and I think the Division will be better than Destiny both graphically and gameplay.

The whole pretend exclusive thing is brought up by disgruntled Xbox fans who feel that Bungie has betrayed them.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
pokoko said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Destiny looks great, can't wait to play it

Stop breaking the script.  You're going to get your avatar tag taken away!

No anything but that!!

Desterni is rubbis lulz!

PS4 Haz No Gamezzz!!

Indie gamezz are shitt! LOL!!

LOL !!  Whats a Vita?! (seriously.... whats a Vita?... guys im being serious... come on...really!... fine! ill google it.......... wait what? vita is death? okay  )

fixed. 

If it was an X1 exclusive, it would be praised as the third coming. Fact.

Thanks jlmurph!

I'm a ms fan and I'm looking forward to it

I thinkbtge bashing is due to a lot of Xbox fans being mad that PlayStation is getting everything. First access to beta , timed and or exclusive dlc. Plus bungie has only mentioned Xbox at most 5 times

Destiny looks boring, this coming from a Halo and Bungie fan. Also why would xbox fans be butthurt, it not like we can't play the game. From what they have shown it just looks like a giant roamfest and the hands on reviews have been underwhelming. I hope it's great though, why wouldn't I want a great game to play.

On second thought the entitlement would probably make some fans complain.

I definitely noticed that many of the detractors of Destiny in that other thread have posting histories that lean towards Microsoft (or Nintendo), while many of the supporters of Destiny seemed to be people who lean towards Sony. I could certainly understand why Nintendo fans might not be interested in it (since it isn't coming out on the Wii U), but it's a bit baffling to see many MS-leaning posters so critical for a game that is also releasing on the Xbox One/360.

As for me, I'm looking forward to the game, although I'm still hoping for a PC release in the future.