By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony and Microsoft fans/others on Destiny

I was never aware of this fanboy-ism trend on Destiny. I appreciate Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo pretty equally so skimming through some of these posts is quite interesting. Maybe I just don't understand the different console fans' opinions as suggested in the original topic post (if there's any general truth to it).

I'm very interested in Destiny as a large game I can play with my friends online as I work through the game's missions together with them. The game worlds looks impressive, and I think it's definitely worth checking out.

Around the Network

Im hyped for destiny on xbox. Didnt realize it was beeing considered a sony pretend exclusive. That sucks tbh since all the shooter lovers are mostly from xbox.

As an Xbone owner, I too say Destiny is going to suck for reasons OP states. Bungie are traitors...

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

OP is right.

No doubt if this was an Xbox exclusive a lot of MS fans would be treating this like it's the next big thing and a lot of Sony fans would be saying that it looked boring. They wouldn't necessarily be lying. A lot of the time a person is biased without knowing that he is.

Me personally as a Sony fan who loves the Halo franchise, I'm optimistic. It looks good so far.

Around the Network

OP is inaccurate as I'm a Sony fan and I created the Destiny thread. So no. I'm not a fanboy that loves anything bias towards Sony.

I have been a huge halo fan ever since Halo 2, and am incredibly excited about Destiny, even though I only have an X1 curently.

Not sure why you would be less excited for it just because you have an X1/ are an Xbox fan.  

The game will be great on both consoles...

Daisuke72 said:
OP is inaccurate as I'm a Sony fan and I created the Destiny thread. So no. I'm not a fanboy that loves anything bias towards Sony.

Can you please stay in his line? Obviously you are not being truthful about the game

MS fans might be most critical of Destiny because many of us are fans of past Bungie games and the trailers are boring. It doesn't look bad, just not fun or unique.

With that said, Sony fans have been most critical of Sunset Overdrive and that game actually looks pretty fun.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

butthurt fanboyism. right on OP.

its like brain damage, but the difference it can be fixed, some just dont want to.

Oh yeah, Im buying destiny on PS4. :P