By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: Sony is going to lose E3 2014!

Pirateogta said:
Sony already lost last E3 when it came to the actual GAMES they showed. Microsoft blew them away in that department.

How? That is crazy talk, they had about the same number of games, MS showed a new black tusk project that has been canned, a halo trailer and tahts not coming until 2015, the rest are comparable. MS won so big they are getting doubled in sales weekly.

Around the Network

You're probably right, but there's less pressure on Sony to show anything extraordinary at the moment

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Project Beast alone would make them the winner in my eyes. Nothing more exciting than an exclusive Souls game.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Anfebious said:
Pirateogta said:
Sony already lost last E3 when it came to the actual GAMES they showed. Microsoft blew them away in that department.

I completely agree with you.

Of course you do you haev an anti Sony agenda. Funny then ps4 has more games and better overal metacritic. Facts don't support this argument. It's like people keep underestimating sony no matter how good they do..Ms does not have near as good a first party, learn from history.

"Win" E3 is a subjective term

Around the Network
Phantom-Lord said:

Anyone who thinks there is a winner/loser or that e3 matters that much is foolish..........It won;t have much of a bearing on anything. Sony fans will say sony won, Ms fans will say Ms won, PS4 will continue to dominate.

There is no need to quote that. Just post in the thread and I will answer you.

E3 is very important, the notion that "E3 isn't important" is completely made up.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Wagram said:
It's like history is forgotten every generation.

yup

Pirateogta said:

Microsoft, EA, Capcom and Insomniac did you mean

you know.......with halo 5 from Microsoft and that rumoured halo 2 remastered thing......

they may actually imo.

in fact,thinking about it, I wouldn't be too surpsised to be honest.

would aslo be interesting to see the impact of that.

Anfebious said:
Phantom-Lord said:

Anyone who thinks there is a winner/loser or that e3 matters that much is foolish..........It won;t have much of a bearing on anything. Sony fans will say sony won, Ms fans will say Ms won, PS4 will continue to dominate.

There is no need to quote that. Just post in the thread and I will answer you.

E3 is very important, the notion that "E3 isn't important" is completely made up.

The notion that someone WINS e3 is subjective.......The notion that it has a major sway in who sells more is nonsense. Outside hardcore gamers no one cares about e3, people will look at price, what their friends have, games, not e3 when buying a console. No one will win, there will be arguemtns fro each like every other year.