By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why do you like your console maker of choice? (Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony)

I love Nintendo, because they created some of the best games of all time including Mario Galaxy, Mario World, Metroid Prime, Xenoblade, Paper Mario TTYD, etc...

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Sony. Because I have a gaming PC, and the PS4/PC combo seemed like the best way for me to go this generation for gaming.

Sony because they have the largest amount of first party content I'm interested in. They have the network of Xbox (with more value through PS+) mixed with the solid single players of Nintendo (more of them that I like too). Nintendo is second best because I basically only play single player but I just buy far less of their first party stuff per gen normally. Most of my library is Sony exclusive games out of the games I keep hard copies of (only keep my all time favs)

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Sony has the largest and most varied offerings, both from third and first party and it's been that way since PS1. They support their consoles for ages and they fixed most of what was wrong with games distribution in Europe. Basically, I want my console to be the video game equivalent of a VCR (DVD/Blu-Ray - pick your poison) and Playstation is what comes closest.

AZWification said:

I love Nintendo, because they created some of the best games of all time...

Ha, my words!

*Especially during the N64 era.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Around the Network

Sony because of superior Hardware and (imo) the best games on the market.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

I love them because of Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, Pikmin, Star Fox and Donkey Kong :)

I like Nintendo because they are not Sony or Microsoft.

The latter two don't really do anything that I enjoy.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Gnac said:

:D

Wright said:
Gnac said:

:D

I got £3 each for trading in those games, so I'm not alone in my (incorrigible) opinion.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3