By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft Is The Best Publisher Right Now

2 yeras ago I would have said yes.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

They're not better the Take-Two.  It's Nintendo of course.

Take-Two is far better.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

I don't like them cause of what they did with PC DRM and Watch Dogs

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

It's not, not even close.

Nintendo 2018

English is not my native language.
Around the Network

They definately are one of the best publishers out there.

I got nothing against them, but those games don't exactly win me over, except for south park (brilliant game) and watch dogs. They're ok in my book.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

In my eyes, they're one of the worst publishers with their uPlay DRM and online passes (not entirely sure if they still use online passes, though). Makes it kinda hard to play their games when I don't want to support their bad practices.

there not the best publisher. rockstar/take two can solve that problem with one game/end thread.

They seem to be the only publisher willing to bet on new IPs. I don't care for all of those games on that list, but I like enough of them to agree with your statement.

I am the Playstation Avenger.