By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft Is The Best Publisher Right Now

Ka-pi96 said:
JerCotter7 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
I still think EA are better. They make more games and have more varied genres.

Like what? FPS after FPS bar a few need for speed titles. Sports is the only thing keeping them relevant. 

Any good games they drove into the ground like the sims, burnout and well on their way to doing it to battlefield.

Their sports games and FPS games are great though. They also released PVZ Garden Warfare recently.

Then there is also all the Bioware rpgs they release and they have The Sims

Their sports games are a monopoly with no real competition. Pro Evo was a better game than Fifa. Haven't played them lately. Their best FPS is on a downward slope at the moment. Titanfall I wouldn't consider an EA game since they had little to do with it. And bioware they bought so they didn't actually make any of those games either. That's not to say Ubi are any better but EA are the bottom of the barrel when it comes to publishers.

Around the Network
JerCotter7 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
JerCotter7 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
I still think EA are better. They make more games and have more varied genres.

Like what? FPS after FPS bar a few need for speed titles. Sports is the only thing keeping them relevant. 

Any good games they drove into the ground like the sims, burnout and well on their way to doing it to battlefield.

Their sports games and FPS games are great though. They also released PVZ Garden Warfare recently.

Then there is also all the Bioware rpgs they release and they have The Sims

Their sports games are a monopoly with no real competition. Pro Evo was a better game than Fifa. Haven't played them lately. Their best FPS is on a downward slope at the moment. Titanfall I wouldn't consider an EA game since they had little to do with it. And bioware they bought so they didn't actually make any of those games either. That's not to say Ubi are any better but EA are the bottom of the barrel when it comes to publishers.

Ea has literally held the crown of worst company in america for like 4 years straight

I can't disagree with the assessment that Ubisoft is the best third party publisher right now. After all, that's the reason why I am happy with a Wii U that gets no third party support.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

2 yeras ago I would have said yes.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

They're not better the Take-Two.  It's Nintendo of course.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

Ea has literally held the crown of worst company in america for like 4 years straight

Because people are so upset that there isn't enough EA greatness to go around?

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Take-Two is far better.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

I don't like them cause of what they did with PC DRM and Watch Dogs

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

It's not, not even close.

Nintendo 2018

English is not my native language.

They definately are one of the best publishers out there.