By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumour: The Order Delayed Until February

Phantom-Lord said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Phantom-Lord said:

Did I say that? Exclusives have their place, but multiplatform games sales dwarf any exclusives. Fact. Exclusives will come.

Well apart from Halo and Mario anyways.

No, COD dwarkfs HAlo, as does GTA, , Battlefield...etc Multiplats are the biggest franchises, always have been. Gran turismo is as big as halo.

Not when you consider frequency of release. Halo sold  a significant amount of millions over GT last gen.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
Azerth said:
soony lol

so wat driveclub, indies, and a port confirmed for the rest of the year? wonder if they are going to announce games for this year at e3

microsoft lol

so wat sunset overdrive, tv shows, and a port confirmed for the rest of the year? 

See how that works? Microsoft isn't exactly in a much better position either.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

KingdomHeartsFan said:
Phantom-Lord said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:
Phantom-Lord said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:
Phantom-Lord said:

No they don't...........Most people buy consoels for multiplats......Anyone who expected a dflood of top AAA exclucsives year one is not very smart

If the average person sees both consoles with the same multiplats and one actually has AAA exclusives for the holiday season and the other doesn't, guess which one they are gonna pick.  

ROFL, do you actually believe this?? None of the exclusives this fall are big sellers. PS4 will outsell x1 this holiday, tagged for the lulz. All the biggest games are multiplatform.

So let me get this straight, you think if the PS4 had nothing but multiplatform games for the rest of its life it would still outsell the X1?  That is the exact arguement you are making.  When both consoles have the same multiplats the exclusives are what differentiates the consoles, how do you think the PS3 was able to catch up?

Life? I said THIS YEAR?> We already have drive club, Infamous, Deep down, HElldivers, TLOU remastered, Best indie support, best Multiplats. plus possibly more, and more are coming, who said exclusive evelopment has ceased? Again, you think x1 is gonna out sell ps4 because the order got delayed?? LOL.

Ya I'm done, you try to spin everything and its obvious you'll sit there all day and defend the PS4.  The fact that you brought up inFamous, a game that released in march, a re-release of a game that just came out and indies, which will have almost no effect on console sales, show you'll grab for anything to defend the PS4.  

It is still a game for new console owners to buy  wtf does it releasing in MArch have to do with it? Again at the LULZ at the order being delayed making x1 outsell PS4.......Fall is loaded with games, and Sony has all the marketing and a bundle with destiny, that game is going to sell truckloads.

I thought we didn't like the last order since it was so generic? why complain its getting delayed? Maybe now they have more time to practice on their aiming eh.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-2513-0449

NNID: FateShirou ADD ME!

Porcupeth said:
sales2099 said:

Yawn.....we all know that mainland Europe and japan like the PS brand more. This will not change overnight. Even if X1 brings more AAA games to the table.

I said good games, not AAA games. 

Fair enough

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
Phantom-Lord said:
Sony announced all their games?? NEws to me.

They usually do years in advance....why change strategy now??????

Cause they don't want another TLG, Agent or FFVXIII happening?

sales2099 said:
DonFerrari said:
Why so many overjoyed x1 and WiiU owners here?

Sad if true, but seems more like bogus rumour made out of the problems in the twitch. If it came before that I would give it more weight.

Because PS4 is going to win the year in sa no matter what is delayed. At least this means its fans will be hard pressed to defend the console online, and have to resort to global sales to assert superiority, which is essentially a victory in Nin/Xbox fans eyes.

Pretty petty reason when most people don't buy more than 2 games per year and ps4 had more than that this year for excelent games (infamous and mgs) and will have more. Ninty fans shouldn't brag after the draught on wiiu and 3ds release. Ms fans also shouldn't say much after ms dropping support on the last 3 years of their consoles life on the 1st party center. But on the context of silly list wars I see the point and is sad and petty sadism.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

sales2099 said:
Porcupeth said:
sales2099 said:

Logically the one with more AAA exclusives would win. But dem Europeans and Japanese sure like PS by default.

Or maybe they like good games instead of liking MS by default.

Yawn.....we all know that mainland Europe and japan like the PS brand more. This will not change overnight. Even if X1 brings more AAA games to the table.

I think it's less about the quantity and more about what appeals to those audiences.  If MS wants to make a splash in Japan, go secure exclusvity deals for Monster Hunter from Capcom and FFXV and KH3 from S-E.   I guarantee people will line up in droves to buy the console.  MS tried the quantity approach with the 360 and released a bunch of pretty good to excellent JRPGs, but most of them are new IPs and don't have the brand power that a FF or Monster Hunter would have.  

Noooooooooo!!!!!! That was the only game I was truly anticipating for the PS4 this year. Fuck!

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Fusi, code said:
DonFerrari said:
Why so many overjoyed x1 and WiiU owners here?

Sad if true, but seems more like bogus rumour made out of the problems in the twitch. If it came before that I would give it more weight.

Do you really have to ask?

Well, each person may have a different reason.sales2099 is pissed that ps system seller is availability (stronger than tf) others I dunno.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."