By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumour: The Order Delayed Until February

bananaking21 said:
JWeinCom said:
Maybe they'll use the extra time to color the game in.

do you know what a color palette is? 

Is it when you make everything in gray scale?

Around the Network

That's disappointing. Hopefully, we will still get Uncharted 4.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

the2real4mafol said:

Sorry to crush that hope, but UC4 was never going to come in 2014.

I believe sony will drop the bomb and announce last guardian to come out this year

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

celador said:
So glad I didn't bother getting a PS4 yet. Every day there seems to be less reason to do so. I hope they have something to be revealed at E3 this year for this holiday period, just having Driveclub on the exclusives front is unacceptable

couldn't agree more. Not sure if batman is coming this year or not, but that game so far is the only thing that will push me to a ps4 this year. only other game that could make me buy 1 is Resident evil, which is rumored to be revealed at E3. Till then, Wii-u and 3ds rest of the year.

Around the Network

I am SOOOOOOOOO disappointed that this game got delayed. I was really looking forward to it. I am pretty sure that basically the delay came as Sony wanting them to make the game more......show off-able due to very mixed reactions from both of the last showings. Also the game just didn't seem to be coming along the way you would expect a game that is coming out in just a few months. Every time they spoke of it it was like they just started, that the game was still mostly a concept. Lets not even talk about the gameplay showings that seemed to have been barely scraped together. WTF Ready at Dawn?

I think the game will be great, but I would have really liked it to be great in the Holiday line up 2014. Missing the holiday will be a HUGE hit to potential sales. RAD does not have the pedigree behind it like Naughty Dog or Sony Santa Monica to survive in any climate. As RAD's FIRST console game release, it was being propped by Holiday Hype.

This is a huge blow to Sony's momentum too. XBO just dropped price, they are talking about their big dogs, Halo, which is bigger sales wise than Uncharted. They have cemented 2 games in for the Holiday with little fear of being delayed. For the rest of this year Sony has The Last of Us Remastered and.......nada. The Last Guardian in 2014 would be nice but lets be honest, its going to be niche, great, but very niche. They still need something more mainstream for 2014 to really maintain their foothold. Uncharted 4 would be MOST ideal but maybe far fetch at this point. They better bombard us with games come E3 is all I'm saying.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

JWeinCom said:
bananaking21 said:
JWeinCom said:
Maybe they'll use the extra time to color the game in.

do you know what a color palette is? 

Is it when you make everything in gray scale?

and why does a dark atmosphere bother you so much?  does a dark color palette mean a game is bad? 

DerNebel said:
the2real4mafol said:

Sorry to crush that hope, but UC4 was never going to come in 2014.

That would mean Sony would have no big 1st party for this christmas season which would be odd. E3 is only 10days away so we'll see

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018