By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumour: The Order Delayed Until February

KingdomHeartsFan said:
Phantom-Lord said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:
Phantom-Lord said:

No they don't...........Most people buy consoels for multiplats......Anyone who expected a dflood of top AAA exclucsives year one is not very smart

If the average person sees both consoles with the same multiplats and one actually has AAA exclusives for the holiday season and the other doesn't, guess which one they are gonna pick.  

ROFL, do you actually believe this?? None of the exclusives this fall are big sellers. PS4 will outsell x1 this holiday, tagged for the lulz. All the biggest games are multiplatform.

So let me get this straight, you think if the PS4 had nothing but multiplatform games for the rest of its life it would still outsell the X1?  That is the exact arguement you are making.  When both consoles have the same multiplats the exclusives are what differentiates the consoles, how do you think the PS3 was able to catch up?

Life? I said THIS YEAR?> We already have drive club, Infamous, Deep down, HElldivers, TLOU remastered, Best indie support, best Multiplats. plus possibly more, and more are coming, who said exclusive evelopment has ceased? Again, you think x1 is gonna out sell ps4 because the order got delayed?? LOL.

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:
Phantom-Lord said:

No they don't...........Most people buy consoels for multiplats......Anyone who expected a dflood of top AAA exclucsives year one is not very smart

If the average person sees both consoles with the same multiplats and one actually has AAA exclusives for the holiday season and the other doesn't, guess which one they are gonna pick.  

Logically the one with more AAA exclusives would win. But dem Europeans and Japanese sure like PS by default.

Or maybe they like good games instead of liking MS by default.

GotBoth said:
Richard_Feynman said:

This.

Welcome to the ear of the self-entitled gamer. We've never had it (nearly) this good, yet the internet rages on as if the entertainment on demand is paltry compared to yesteryear.

I laugh at people who think it's not okay to use unacceptable. Y'all feel like gamers should bow to god and thank him sony blesses us with their presence. Lol I pay good money for the system the plus service and the games! I AM entitled to be told the truth and delivered what was suggested/promised before I bought a system. If you feel like sony/Microsoft/Nintendo are doing you a favor that's your opinion. But as I pay them and not the other way around then we must have different dictionaries for what entitled means.

There are situations when the use of the word unacceptable is appropriate and The Order having to be delayed (which is something nobody planned nor wanted at Sony) a couple months is not one of them.

Sony overpromising and underdelivering (which again was not a deliberate choice by Sony) is a different story, but I stand by what I said originally, calling the PS4 only having Driveclub as a retail exclusive this holiday season "unacceptable" is a bit ridiculous.

sales2099 said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:
Phantom-Lord said:

Logically the one with more AAA exclusives would win. But dem Europeans and Japanese sure like PS by default.

No that's illogical, a lot more goes into  buting decisopns then exclusives.....Exclusives are overrated always have been, look at ps3..no matter how many better exclusives oit hasd the US didn't care. Brand, Proice, perception. MAny of you need economics clases.

Sony announced all their games?? NEws to me.

Around the Network
Porcupeth said:
sales2099 said:

Yawn.....we all know that mainland Europe and japan like the PS brand more. This will not change overnight. Even if X1 brings more AAA games to the table.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Ka-pi96 said:
Phantom-Lord said:

Did I say that? Exclusives have their place, but multiplatform games sales dwarf any exclusives. Fact. Exclusives will come.

Well apart from Halo and Mario anyways.

No, COD dwarkfs HAlo, as does GTA, , Battlefield...etc Multiplats are the biggest franchises, always have been. Gran turismo is as big as halo.

Phantom-Lord said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:
Phantom-Lord said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:
Phantom-Lord said:

ROFL, do you actually believe this?? None of the exclusives this fall are big sellers. PS4 will outsell x1 this holiday, tagged for the lulz. All the biggest games are multiplatform.

So let me get this straight, you think if the PS4 had nothing but multiplatform games for the rest of its life it would still outsell the X1?  That is the exact arguement you are making.  When both consoles have the same multiplats the exclusives are what differentiates the consoles, how do you think the PS3 was able to catch up?

Life? I said THIS YEAR?> We already have drive club, Infamous, Deep down, HElldivers, TLOU remastered, Best indie support, best Multiplats. plus possibly more, and more are coming, who said exclusive evelopment has ceased? Again, you think x1 is gonna out sell ps4 because the order got delayed?? LOL.

Ya I'm done, you try to spin everything and its obvious you'll sit there all day and defend the PS4.  The fact that you brought up inFamous, a game that released in march, a re-release of a game that just came out and indies, which will have almost no effect on console sales, show you'll grab for anything to defend the PS4.  

Phantom-Lord said:
Sony announced all their games?? NEws to me.

They usually do years in advance....why change strategy now??????

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
Porcupeth said:
sales2099 said:

Yawn.....we all know that mainland Europe and japan like the PS brand more. This will not change overnight. Even if X1 brings more AAA games to the table.

I said good games, not AAA games.