By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumour: The Order Delayed Until February

jacks81x said:
sales2099 said:

Yawn.....we all know that mainland Europe and japan like the PS brand more. This will not change overnight. Even if X1 brings more AAA games to the table.

I think it's less about the quantity and more about what appeals to those audiences.  If MS wants to make a splash in Japan, go secure exclusvity deals for Monster Hunter from Capcom and FFXV and KH3 from S-E.   I guarantee people will line up in droves to buy the console.  MS tried the quantity approach with the 360 and released a bunch of pretty good to excellent JRPGs, but most of them are new IPs and don't have the brand power that a FF or Monster Hunter would have.  

Ah yes those rare weeks where 360 outsold PS3 in Japan....felt like Christmas every time. Unfortunately it wasn't sustainable. Think MS has to outright buy Capcom to make a dent.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
PigPen said:
DonFerrari said:
Why so many overjoyed x1 and WiiU owners here?

Sad if true, but seems more like bogus rumour made out of the problems in the twitch. If it came before that I would give it more weight.

Overjoyed, that's stretching it.

If the shoe fit... What reason would anyone fell joy on this? Besides the sadistic "those idiotics ps fan, they should have bougth **** console instead, we have da gamez".

The shoes are to big.   When I say the PS3 fell on its face in Japan, you'll say the PS4 has no games.  Killzone & Infamous is available in Japan, Knack too.  A game delayed to 2015, now the PS4 has games.  I would like to know what they are.

Ka-pi96 said:
sales2099 said:

Ah yes those rare weeks where 360 outsold PS3 in Japan....felt like Christmas every time. Unfortunately it wasn't sustainable. Think MS has to outright buy Capcom to make a dent.

That actually happened?

It would be absolutely epic if the Xbox One could do that to the PS4 lol.

Umm off memory I can remember Last Remnant being the last time that happened.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

I love how some people act like exclusives are the only games that come out. There are tons of games coming out people, it doesnt have to be exclusive to a system to be considered a game!

gergroy said:
I love how some people act like exclusives are the only games that come out. There are tons of games coming out people, it doesnt have to be exclusive to a system to be considered a game!

We know their relevance. But exclusives, and PS4/PC or X1/PC games are console differentiators.

Also keep in mind this is an online forum that really isn't different then the others in that they are all filled with Xbox and PS fans and this all is a giant pissing contest.

Around the Network

I actually find it refreshing that games are finally being held up again to ensure they're finished rather than just issuing a patch a few weeks/month down the line.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
So almost all exciting games (if the rumours are true) for x1/ps4 will be released in 2015? If thats true, maybe the wiiU really can shine in 2014... Oh well, e3 will tell for sure

Indeed. X could possibly be the highlight of 2014.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

It needs even a longer delay.

KingdomHeartsFan said:
Phantom-Lord said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:
Phantom-Lord said:

No they don't...........Most people buy consoels for multiplats......Anyone who expected a dflood of top AAA exclucsives year one is not very smart

If the average person sees both consoles with the same multiplats and one actually has AAA exclusives for the holiday season and the other doesn't, guess which one they are gonna pick.  

ROFL, do you actually believe this?? None of the exclusives this fall are big sellers. PS4 will outsell x1 this holiday, tagged for the lulz. All the biggest games are multiplatform.

So let me get this straight, you think if the PS4 had nothing but multiplatform games for the rest of its life it would still outsell the X1?  That is the exact arguement you are making.  When both consoles have the same multiplats the exclusives are what differentiates the consoles, how do you think the PS3 was able to catch up?

NO it's not.

What happened to making a deadline and sticking by it!?