By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumour: The Order Delayed Until February

KingdomHeartsFan said:
Porcupeth said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:
Phantom-Lord said:

No they don't...........Most people buy consoels for multiplats......Anyone who expected a dflood of top AAA exclucsives year one is not very smart

If the average person sees both consoles with the same multiplats and one actually has AAA exclusives for the holiday season and the other doesn't, guess which one they are gonna pick.  

so you're saying the Wii U is going to win?

Wii U has same multiplats as PS4?

Nobody's going to win then?

Around the Network
KingdomHeartsFan said:
Phantom-Lord said:

No they don't...........Most people buy consoels for multiplats......Anyone who expected a dflood of top AAA exclucsives year one is not very smart

If the average person sees both consoles with the same multiplats and one actually has AAA exclusives for the holiday season and the other doesn't, guess which one they are gonna pick.  

ROFL, do you actually believe this?? None of the exclusives this fall are big sellers. PS4 will outsell x1 this holiday, tagged for the lulz. All the biggest games are multiplatform.

Richard_Feynman said:
GotBoth said:
Richard_Feynman said:
DerNebel said:
celador said:
So glad I didn't bother getting a PS4 yet. Every day there seems to be less reason to do so. I hope they have something to be revealed at E3 this year for this holiday period, just having Driveclub on the exclusives front is unacceptable

I always have to laugh a bit when people use the word unacceptable for things like this, such a strong word for such a actually quite trivial thing.

This.

Welcome to the ear of the self-entitled gamer. We've never had it (nearly) this good, yet the internet rages on as if the entertainment on demand is paltry compared to yesteryear.

I laugh at people who think it's not okay to use unacceptable. Y'all feel like gamers should bow to god and thank him sony blesses us with their presence. Lol I pay good money for the system the plus service and the games! I AM entitled to be told the truth and delivered what was suggested/promised before I bought a system. If you feel like sony/Microsoft/Nintendo are doing you a favor that's your opinion. But as I pay them and not the other way around then we must have different dictionaries for what entitled means.

It's a videogame console. Not a new liver.

ROFl so true this is a pathetic thrad, so many crazy arguements like it is life and death. PS4 will be fine this holiday, nobody died.

Phantom-Lord said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

Your acting like people are automatically gonna pick up a PS4 this holiday season, I never said there was a lack of games, my point is Sony needs those big AAA games for the holiday season to differentiate themselves and say this is the reason you want a PS4 over the competition.  

So in essence, 360's last few years were ok and PS3's exclusives weren't necessary.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

PigPen said:
DonFerrari said:
Why so many overjoyed x1 and WiiU owners here?

Sad if true, but seems more like bogus rumour made out of the problems in the twitch. If it came before that I would give it more weight.

Overjoyed, that's stretching it.

If the shoe fit... What reason would anyone fell joy on this? Besides the sadistic "those idiotics ps fan, they should have bougth **** console instead, we have da gamez".

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
Phantom-Lord said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:
Phantom-Lord said:

ROFL, do you actually believe this?? None of the exclusives this fall are big sellers. PS4 will outsell x1 this holiday, tagged for the lulz. All the biggest games are multiplatform.

So let me get this straight, you think if the PS4 had nothing but multiplatform games for the rest of its life it would still outsell the X1?  That is the exact arguement you are making.  When both consoles have the same multiplats the exclusives are what differentiates the consoles, how do you think the PS3 was able to catch up?

sales2099 said:
Phantom-Lord said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

Your acting like people are automatically gonna pick up a PS4 this holiday season, I never said there was a lack of games, my point is Sony needs those big AAA games for the holiday season to differentiate themselves and say this is the reason you want a PS4 over the competition.  

So in essence, 360's last few years were ok and PS3's exclusives weren't necessary.

Did I say that? Exclusives have their place, but multiplatform games sales dwarf any exclusives. Fact. Exclusives will come.

Porcupeth said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:
Porcupeth said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:
Phantom-Lord said:

so you're saying the Wii U is going to win?

Wii U has same multiplats as PS4?

Nobody's going to win then?

I have no idea what your talking about, what point are you trying to make?

GotBoth said:
Richard_Feynman said:
DerNebel said:
celador said:
So glad I didn't bother getting a PS4 yet. Every day there seems to be less reason to do so. I hope they have something to be revealed at E3 this year for this holiday period, just having Driveclub on the exclusives front is unacceptable

I always have to laugh a bit when people use the word unacceptable for things like this, such a strong word for such a actually quite trivial thing.

This.

Welcome to the ear of the self-entitled gamer. We've never had it (nearly) this good, yet the internet rages on as if the entertainment on demand is paltry compared to yesteryear.

I laugh at people who think it's not okay to use unacceptable. Y'all feel like gamers should bow to god and thank him sony blesses us with their presence. Lol I pay good money for the system the plus service and the games! I AM entitled to be told the truth and delivered what was suggested/promised before I bought a system. If you feel like sony/Microsoft/Nintendo are doing you a favor that's your opinion. But as I pay them and not the other way around then we must have different dictionaries for what entitled means.

Consumers have every right to express their dissatisfaction.  However, they should also understand that release dates do change and games do get delayed for a variety of reasons.  When MS and Sony announced how many exclusives they were working on to be released within the first 12 months of the console launch, whose to say that they weren't telling the truth at the time?  They could've planned for every one of those games to be released on schedule.  There was no way for them to know at that time which of those games would ultimately get delayed.  

KingdomHeartsFan said:
Phantom-Lord said:

Logically the one with more AAA exclusives would win. But dem Europeans and Japanese sure like PS by default.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.